Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's Charli BABY!!! :flutter: Unlock It is an interesting choice for the set-list... and her falsettos @ 3:20... :flutter: :flutter:

Taylor put unlock it on her Spotify playlist so I’m assuming that’s why charli choose it

Shameless promo but i made a video for Rollercoaster, ft me and my friends <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I LOVE this so much, you guys are so cute omg skinny legends

Thank you!! :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

wait can someone tell me about glow? not the old glow i mean the 2016 one lmao i know there's two versions of it but they're both not a.g. or sophie and i don't think it's stargate either. anyone have more info + the second version of it in full

curious to hear what you guys think of the Girls controversy (without your Charli stan goggles tho)

people are taking the song too seriously. it's a fun song to celebrate that you can love girls. either with red wine or without red wine lmao (red wine line doesn't imply anything like 'you need to be drunk to kiss a girl' that disney girl took it very...out of context???) also what if if I WANT TO BE DRUNK TO KISS A GIRL, damn that's not your business

some people were talking about scissors, idk what that means though