Fluorine

Charli XCX

it's not some separate entity it's still under atlantic bahahahah

Right but if it's some type of sub-entity that they don't have to market or push anywhere near as hard... it could just be a cash grab where all the XCX fans can get all the "b-sides" that "weren't good enough" for the massive, big-label release. They're already barely pushing N1A and POP2...

That's the problem, I mean people love all these unreleased songs/demos and stuff, but it's like the label is still acting like it's 1980/pre-internet days or something... back when people had no way of knowing what artists were working on, what songs they wrote and didn't make the album or whatever... That's the thing, like people KNOW and people WANT these tracks and would spend the money to PURCHASE these tracks! lol

If they don't want the tracks to leak and be floating around for free (which they already have) at least put them up for sale in some capacity. Obviously to Charli's discretion... Idk how all the licensing and distribution fees work, or even if it truly needs to be done at this point. It's super easy as an independent artist, to just upload music somewhere these days and charge either a flat rate per song, or even enable/accept additional donations to purchase the music.

Idk, in some ways Atlantic's way of doing business just seems kind of outdated, but I mean I guess that's just the general perception from the outside. It just seems like they're sitting on a gold mine. All things considered, Charli has a respectable fanbase and these songs are worth something to a lot of people.

t

I went to the festival official account on instagram and i recorded their live story (only charli’s set)

So this is the clearest audio we have so far https://drive.google.com/open?id=11Rd_-rgtnRUcIR_2XxbMnOLp1H2JjXqN

It sounds GOOD!! :flutter: :flutter:

XCX3 had better release with like a 2 disc, 30 track deluxe edition lmao... there's just way too much pop perfection! :defeated:

It sounds GOOD!! :flutter: :flutter:

XCX3 had better release with like a 2 disc, 30 track deluxe edition lmao... there's just way too much pop perfection! :defeated:

Honestly xcx world being a two disc album of sophie bubble gum pop on one side and the ag more trap production on the other would be a concept

But Atlantic has given her a budget of a Big Mac combo

Charli serving bop after bop as usual, why am i not surprised ive lost my wig

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why cant charli just have normal era's like other artists? Like a proper album with first single, lead single, second single, third single etc... her songs have so much potential. I would prefer that over a messy mixtape and leaked songs all over the place

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why cant charli just have normal era's like other artists? Like a proper album with first single, lead single, second single, third single etc... her songs have so much potential. I would prefer that over a messy mixtape and leaked songs all over the place

Exactly. I don't know what's happening. Is her label still doing stupid shit?

FOML sounds exactly like another song .,,like the melody. somebody help please

the beat reminds me of out of my head a bit

but it reminds me of something else that I cant put my name on 

THIS, I was thinking that too but I can’t think of the song and it’s driving me crazy JSKSJSJKSJS

the beat reminds me of out of my head a bit

but it reminds me of something else that I cant put my name on

when y’all figure it out let me know ! ...at first it reminded me of GNO and then the melody in Work Bitch but i don’t think that’s it

Charli needs to release her stuff with SOPHIE unless she wants Kim Petras to take her crown. They both have very similar voices, and Petras' new track with Sophie has elements of WGFU

So is this not happening?

what kimmy's new song?

GUYS FOML IS GOOD BUT ALSO AN EXACT MIX OF OOMH/UNLOCK IT + THE SOPHIE VIBE OF WGFU lmao