Fluorine

Charli XCX

This literally sounds so fake like........................

LOL sorry for letting you guys know! let me join the rest of you in making 80 track long quadruple albums with songs from 2012. where do we start guys? THE XCX GIRL IN AN OF XCX WORLD :O <3   :defeated:

d2z2Mep.png

y'all so i met Charli today and she was SO nice. she was v tired but she still took the time to talk to my friend & I and i stan her even more, if thats even possible. just thought id let yall know that, yes, she is a legend!

She's honestly the best, she's never not stopped for me in Australia and she's always taken time to talk to me when she has. We stan an artist who loves their fans

do people actually like FOML better than 5ITM

Yes, 5ITM is terrible in comparison, sorry I don't make the rules

j14CYJi.png

produced by Bloodpop & Benny Blanco, I think? Maybe Blanco x Stargate. I think it was at one point considered for the record according to the Genius guy who entered the lyrics. Also, the ~second version~ was through Music Mafia so I don't think we'll ever hear it. :(

SMFH Bebe has such a shitty reputation, fucking Starrah would've been amazing. Like...she doesn't even want to be a pop star, if she did a verse for it they shoulda put it out. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

They already did though, a long time ago. By the time the "XCX3" draft we got was mastered they obviously had no place for it, must've been discarded months before that. It's also not even SOPHIE at all, it's literally MNDR x The Invisible Men. Probably as old / discarded as "Sticky" lol. https://twitter.com/nooniebao/status/552910625861799936

Except ctmp is better than most of the sophie songs that leaked with xcx3

I remastered the 2 new songs we got and only added small stuff like reverb and bass to make it more clear? i even tested them in my car and they sound so good 

5AM 

FOML

enjoy xcxers

*FOML artwork by @glitchmood on twitter*

Heres the full version of my remastered live edit of ROUND AND ROUND. 

I worked very hard on this, hope you guys enjoy it <3

https://soundcloud.com/zero-70998189/charli-xcx-round-round-hq

it's amazing ahhhh imagine having clear vocals of the song jekidojodiedjd

when u search youtube for focus on my love all you get is the video from Form's live story like had she not streamed the show we wouldn't have gotten FOML 

could u imagine???