Fluorine

Charli XCX

yo how much is the charli merch on the republican tour i might try and cop from someone who is gonna go

i think someone earlier said the hoodies were $60?

party 4 u is cute but i don't love the reverb. maybe it doesn't sound like that in studio

Yeah, that could just be because all we've ever heard of it is live audio... or the effect could be exaggerated due to it, at least.

wait can someone tell me about glow? not the old glow i mean the 2016 one lmao i know there's two versions of it but they're both not a.g. or sophie and i don't think it's stargate either. anyone have more info + the second version of it in full

produced by Bloodpop & Benny Blanco, I think? Maybe Blanco x Stargate. I think it was at one point considered for the record according to the Genius guy who entered the lyrics. Also, the ~second version~ was through Music Mafia so I don't think we'll ever hear it. :(

mess at them removing the actual lesbians from the song  :lmao:  rip starrah singing about the girl's fat ass

SMFH Bebe has such a shitty reputation, fucking Starrah would've been amazing. Like...she doesn't even want to be a pop star, if she did a verse for it they shoulda put it out.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

girls night out

bounce

liquor

party 4 u

5 in the morning

bricks

no angel

dance all night

party party

my heart

focus on my love

shoes

white mercedes

closer

please

I really can't see her label missing out on releasing Come To My Party like it's literally pop perfection

They already did though, a long time ago. By the time the "XCX3" draft we got was mastered they obviously had no place for it, must've been discarded months before that. It's also not even SOPHIE at all, it's literally MNDR x The Invisible Men. Probably as old / discarded as "Sticky" lol.  https://twitter.com/nooniebao/status/552910625861799936