Fluorine

Charli XCX

THE STORY OF AN XCX GIRL IN AN XCX WORLD

in come to my party, charli throws a weekend rager after a bad breakup. all of the hot guys in town come, it's amazing!

in girls night out, charli retires from the houseparty for a night out with the girls to further heal the pain of her breakup!.

in naked, charli meets a MAJORLY hot guy during the girls night out, and all she can think about it wanting to have sex with him.

in down like woah, charli finds her ex on her mind all too often, despite several hookups and dates, including the guy at the club.

in sweetest drug, charli attempts to dismiss the addicting thought of her ex with real drugs, but nothing can dull her pain. nothing is better than her favorite drug

in good girls, charli goes for a night out without the girls, she needs to let off some steam, but don't tell anyone what she did that night!

in paris, charli fantasizes about an amazing guy at the club during her night out in good girls! she dreams of romance, a trip to paris, etc.

in queen lizzy, charli realizes the guy she's after can not give her all that she wants materialistically, but she still wants him. in the long run, it doesn't end up working out.

in party 4 u, charli realizes all of her attempted relationships are failing because she is still hooked on her ex. she throws a party, hoping he'll show.

in glow, when charli's ex comes to the party, she can't help but watch him talk to other girls. the pain is unbearable, but she doesn't want to say something and embarrass herself.

in tko, charli leaves her own party and goes to a nearby club to unwind, where she's met by a pesky guy trying to get with her, but she's not having it.

in taxi, charli speaks to the pesky guy for a few minutes in attempt to manipulate him. after messing with him, she calls him a taxi and sends him off.

in die 4, on the walk home from the club, charli has an epiphany; her ex is the only one for her, and her pushing him away was her worst mistake.

in i wanna be with u, charli comes back to her party to find everyone sleeping on the tables and floor. she finds her ex looking at her photos in her bedroom, and apologizes for everything she's done.

this is so inspired by electra heart. i couldn't include certain songs like bounce obviously because they had no place in the story lmao

My XCX3 tracklist hasn't been updated since the leak last summer, so it's in the order from the OG post with all the links and such.

However, once I get around to rearranging it, I think it would be cool to do:

1. Come to My Party
  2. Bounce
  3. Down Like Whoa
  4. Queen Lizzy
  5. Boys
  6. Good Girls
  7. Can You Hear Me?
  8. Waterfall
  9. Die 4
  10. I Wanna Be With U
  11. Girls Night Out
  12. No Angel (SOPHIE version)
  13. After the Afterparty

8V7Yvel.png

Really? Is there a source. I dont see SOPHIE releasing anything after she dropped her debut

Anyway, Charli played It for fans so Its 100% coming.

she played taxi at the spotify party?

I posted my XCXWorld tracklist a few days ago but anyways:

1. Come To My Party

2. Girls Night Out

3. Bounce

4. Good Girls

5. Waterfall

6. Down Like Woah

7. Boys

8. No Angel [sophie's version]

9. I Wanna Be With U

10. Die 4

11. Paris (I know it wasn't meant for this album but I think it fits really well here)

12. Queen Lizzy

13. Can You Hear Me?

14. Party 4 U

15. After The Afterparty

giphy.gif

some of you are just not good at posting tracklists...that's okay cause i am:

1. Girls Night Out (feat. LIZ)
  2. Come to My Party
  3. Bounce
  4. Good Girls
  5. Rrring
  6. Boys
  7. Queen Lizzy
  8. The One I Die For
  9. I Wanna Be With U
  10. Down Like Whoa
  11. Can You Hear Me?
  12. Waterfall
  13. After the Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

• Girls Night Out (feat. LIZ)
  • Come to My Party
  • Bounce
  • Good Girls
  • Rrring
  • Boys
  • Queen Lizzy
  • The One I Die For
  • I Wanna Be With U
  • Down Like Whoa
  • Can You Hear Me?
  • Waterfall
  • After the Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)

Rrring was never for xcx3 but go awf I guess

j14CYJi.png

• Girls Night Out (feat. LIZ)
  • Come to My Party
  • Bounce
  • Good Girls
  • Rrring
  • Boys
  • Queen Lizzy
  • The One I Die For
  • I Wanna Be With U
  • Down Like Whoa
  • Can You Hear Me?
  • Waterfall
  • After the Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)
I thought we already cleared this up? GNO doesn't have a LIZ feature. The person singing "Come on Charli, let's go party" is Tyni.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Any idea of what the next single is and when it might be coming? Slightly hoping for 1999

probably towards the this month maybe? since focus / no angel came at the end of june 

i guess it will be a new song tho, maybe white mercedes or something 

Any idea of what the next single is and when it might be coming? Slightly hoping for 1999

this month. i think it's going to be gno or another leaked XCX3 track + a new song (like Shoes, White Mercedes etc.) she said that she was thinking of selling 1999 to another artist but she might've changed her mind?

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

this month. i think it's going to be gno or another leaked XCX3 track + a new song (like Shoes, White Mercedes etc.) she said that she was thinking of selling 1999 to another artist but she might've changed her mind?

Hey, as long as it's a song I've never heard before then I'm fine with it lol. I didn't listen to the White Mercedes snippet and have no idea how Shoes goes so those sound good. 1999 does sound kind of old Charli (a bit) and I think it'd be cool to have

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif