Fluorine

Charli XCX

Spotify has a system in place to detect if a user is abusing the playback of a song and in those cases the plays might not be counted.

Keeping No Angel/Focus on repeat while you sleep might not count. I'm just gonna buy the double single and you should all do the same, Charli deserves it.

Spotify has a system in place to detect if a user is abusing the playback of a song and in those cases the plays might not be counted.[/size]

Keeping No Angel/Focus on repeat while you sleep might not count. I'm just gonna buy the double single and you should all do the same, Charli deserves it.

Girl we knew and we already bought it last week

Spotify has a system in place to detect if a user is abusing the playback of a song and in those cases the plays might not be counted.

this isn't fair... maybe someone is really listening to the song for such a long time lol 

once i was listening to the same song for like two hours straight im surprised spotify hasnt asked if i was a bot

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

wow Need Ur Love really is THAT song isn't it? <3

Taste. The song deserved more.

Also, can someone PM me leaks? My PC died, so I don't have any leaked song anymore. I'd really appreciate it. <3

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Predict what’s coming this month, choose between 2 of the songs listed below and express your most wanted double single.

White Mercedes

Taxi

Girls Night Out

Bounce (Final)

Party 4 U

Shoes

Party Party

but why shoes. i was never informed but is that song even recent. to me the clip we got sounded dated