Fluorine

Charli XCX

I heard will.i.am was supposed to perform HBHG with charli at that show but then bailed because he couldn't make it and she was super nervous about performing it solo (maybe that's why her hands were above her head etc.)

is there a video of this?

"Like, every single thing is work for me. Every friend I have is a collaborator in some way.” I ask how it made her feel, reading that description, and finding herself so accurately described. “Really sad. Because then it made me think, oh God, do I not…”

She pauses here: she sits back and turns her head. It’s the first and only time since she sat down that she’s seemed anything but ironclad-sure of herself. “Sorry. I feel like I’m going to cry if we go into it. But, yeah, maybe I need to not be doing that all the time. I don’t know. I feel like I don’t have anyone I can talk to about not-music stuff. Everything is music. You know?”

:crai:

Shoes / White Mercedes   :crossed:

Party Party / Dance All Night

where's 1000 Times?

Predict what’s coming this month, choose between 2 of the songs listed below and express your most wanted double single.

White Mercedes

Taxi

Girls Night Out

Bounce (Final)

Party 4 U

Shoes

Party Party

yes but also add 1000 Times

he coproduced the 24hr album w AG, one of his random friends tbh

he's incredibly annoying, and kisses charli's ass any chance he gets :rip: he also acts like he's important/talented/amazing and lets that delusion treat some people very poorly  :toofunny:

well he is pretty talented not to kiss his ass cause i don't really follow him too much but i like everything that i have heard from him a lot, aside from that tho who has he treated poorly :O i was not aware of that