Fluorine

Charli XCX

Predict what’s coming this month, choose between 2 of the songs listed below and express your most wanted double single.

White Mercedes

Taxi

Girls Night Out

Bounce (Final)

Party 4 U

Shoes

Party Party

Party 4 U 

Party Party

It only makes sense

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Predict what’s coming this month, choose between 2 of the songs listed below and express your most wanted double single.

White Mercedes

Taxi

Girls Night Out

Bounce (Final)

Party 4 U

Shoes

Party Party

party party / party 4 u / bounce are my most wanted songs ughhh

i don't care how, i just want them released

am i the only one that wants a double single with Party 4 U + Party Party?

i keep imagining it with a golden cover, almost like the 5ITM one :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

White Mercedes

Taxi

Girls Night Out

Bounce (Final)

Party 4 U

Shoes

Party Party

i'm holding out hope for party for you so it can get promo in august, it just seems fitting to me. i'd love for party party to be released but i just doubt that's going to happen especially as a single. actually both songs sound a bit too experimental for atlantic's taste but i'm trying to be optimistic.

i personally don't think she's going to ever release taxi or bounce, i think she's over them at this point. bounce especially seems dead in the water, because after she performed it on kimmel and it didn't do well atlantic seems to have nailed that coffin shut. i haven't heard 1999 or shoes but maybe she'll do 1999 this month and then shoes/GNO next month or something like that. what if this release there's 3 songs and then the next one has 4 skseapfneipqhbpq

Can someone explain why people want BIOYL released if it's already leaked + Track 10 is already released? doesn't make one bit of sense to me.

i don't want it but in the xcxworld part 2 she rehearsed it for the reputation tour

Can someone explain why people want BIOYL released if it's already leaked + Track 10 is already released? doesn't make one bit of sense to me.

Tbh I think releasing BIOYL is lazy we got Track 10 we good sis

I mean a dead round and round is better than a live version  :toofunny:

ugh so true. the live recording isn't even good, they are all shit. anything studio is better than this

charli herself said she wanted to release it at the unreleased event with fans (if i remember correctly)

a polished Round & Round would slap but rn it's pretty dead

release it sis