Fluorine

Charli XCX

there needs to be an actual good instrumental for this to happen

LMFAO this.

although the most recent one we got from little monster on soundcloud i enjoy. so if i throw one together it will be on top of that one.

LMFAO this.

although the most recent one we got from little monster on soundcloud i enjoy. so if i throw one together it will be on top of that one.

everything is good except for the drop, it needs to be more wet idk, it doesnt seem right

urgghh I really wanna go esp since it's a free event but a train tix from my place to NYC is $40 and I'm scared she's just gonna play her Fancy - Boom Clap - I Love It setlist and I just can't... even tho I'm going to the rep tour next week in NJ my wallet can't take this pls  :defeated:  :defeated:

urgghh I really wanna go esp since it's a free event but a train tix from my place to NYC is $40 and I'm scared she's just gonna play her Fancy - Boom Clap - I Love It setlist and I just can't... even tho I'm going to the rep tour next week in NJ my wallet can't take this pls  :defeated:  :defeated:

it's also first come first served, and she goes on at 3pm. :(