Fluorine

Charli XCX

So, now that the old version of No Angel has leaked. Do we finally have all of the OG XCX3?

OG XCX3 could mean anything, there were probably 5+ drafts and 40+ songs considered for it. Theme Park even was at some point. 

Fixed that for u. And yes i think we have the og 2016 album project

what do u mean? are u referencing something specific? the draft that leaked didn't have No Angel...I'm pretty sure the songs we got were all together. 

come to my party in HQ is missing

CTMP is from early 2015 iirc, and it wasn't a part of the draft that leaked last year. 

https://open.spotify.com/user/charli_xcx/playlist/3la0phrqzu9s3k5xBqHj2S?si=PgQGySBwQ6aEIdwFPnuOjw

she added 24 hours by sky ferreira omg i hope this is a hint of them releasing the collab..

what collab? man did i miss something?  :O

what collab? man did i miss something? :O

Charli confirmed a collab with Sky on twitter in 2012 and said it was very "Britney/Madonna sounding" iirc. Sky also said it sounded very TATU. No snippet has ever leaked.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Charli confirmed a collab with Sky on twitter in 2012 and said it was very "Britney/Madonna sounding" iirc. Sky also said it sounded very TATU. No snippet has ever leaked.

wait I remember this!!!!! LEAK THIS!!!! FORGET THE EXCXHANGE TRACKS!!!!!!!!

14417469274.gif