Fluorine

Charli XCX

I heard will.i.am was supposed to perform HBHG with charli at that show but then bailed because he couldn't make it and she was super nervous about performing it solo (maybe that's why her hands were above her head etc.)

giphy.gif

oh come on when has he ever missed an opportunity to talk about his songs with charli  :karaoke:

i don't know anything about him expect for the fact that he produced i got it and party party. i saw charli reposted some of his stories on her insta today and so i dmd him for fun 

oh come on when has he ever missed an opportunity to talk about his songs with charli  :karaoke:

is this why twitter stans hate him? he has this weird cult following of randoms and then like haters. he seems a very boring and uninteresting person to like/dislike

is this why twitter stans hate him? he has this weird cult following of randoms and then like haters. he seems a very boring and uninteresting person to like/dislike

he's pretty popular in the electronic soundcloud community, also he is a soundcloud producer who got to work with charli kdjdgkj that is literally his peak rn why would he speak about anything else, it was mostly a meme among him and his friends anyways

he's pretty popular in the electronic soundcloud community, also he is a soundcloud producer who got to work with charli kdjdgkj that is literally his peak rn why would he speak about anything else, it was mostly a meme among him and his friends anyways

suddenly everything makes sense

And here we are, asking for Taxi and shit.

I love her so much and I hope she will get better before she burns out. 

I can feel her fire on every song, every show. She's too precious to feel like that. 

i don't know anything about him expect for the fact that he produced i got it and party party. i saw charli reposted some of his stories on her insta today and so i dmd him for fun 

he coproduced the 24hr album w AG, one of his random friends tbh

he's incredibly annoying, and kisses charli's ass any chance he gets :rip: he also acts like he's important/talented/amazing and lets that delusion treat some people very poorly  :toofunny: