Fluorine

Charli XCX

Btw that Bounce demo isn't even close to final Lol. It came shortly after the Pop City one. Even the nasally voice demos like the Thomas and v3 ones are more recent & have updated production. Final version uses the verses from the Thomas one + one of the messy vocal takes from the "Kyary version" chorus has been polished and used too. 

d2z2Mep.png

Btw that Bounce demo isn't even close to final Lol. It came shortly after the Pop City one. Even the nasally voice demos like the Thomas and v3 ones are more recent & have updated production. Final version uses the verses from the Thomas one + one of the messy vocal takes from the "Kyary version" chorus has been polished and used too. 

leak the pop city version pleaseeeee, i think that version is way dead by now  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I think that "My Supernova" would be one of my favourite Charli tracks if I ever heard it in full.. someone should leak it tbh, Charli is never releasing it and the song is basically dead.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

btw we should be on the lookout on repsearch for new music registered

the day no angel and focus were "leaked" i went to this site and both songs were already there

https://repsearch.ppluk.com/ars/faces/pages/audioSearch.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=y303xwmi_4

thank you for telling us about this website!

also can someone leak supernova

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Focus is SO good. I can't stop listening srsly. I don't know how she does that, how can she basically just repeat one phrase and make such a bop?

I think because she puts so much focus on the production too, it's always interesting and shifting and building... Not like some songs that just have a steady beat the whole time and nothing else happens. That gets too repetitive.

Like when the bridge/build up starts... I'm not listening to Charli as much at that point, despite her repetitions... I'm listening to that thumping bass that comes in. It's an interesting shift. Then it quickly shifts again to that shiny layered synth part... :flutter:  Plus her melodies change around and "progress" enough to not get boring.

It's just the queen delivering an all-rounded grade-A BOP! :defeated: That's all there is to it!

The infrastructure for sharing leaked pop music in the digital age has evolved in recent years. Lanaboards, a Lana Del Rey fansite, operated as ground zero for the singer-songwriter’s own infamous leak saga which resulted from a hacked hard drive in 2011. After Charli’s mixtape, talk of leaks escalated from the occasional murmur—typical of any major artist’s sporadic leakage—to fans suddenly showing off playlists with dozens of unreleased tracks, spanning multiple eras of Charli’s career.

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif