Fluorine

Charli XCX

At first thought I feel like the feature is going to be a rapper but I wonder who. Cardi B is on Atlantic and says she has some features on the way but we know her label would never front her that money.

I heard 1999 was supposed to feature RAYE? Anyone know anything about that?

I think that was just made up by someone who dreams a lot

bounce can stay where she is...on the album and not being a single

i would be okay with this statement if an album was real but we know it's never happening again so bounce deserves to be a single just as much as shit to my party! (and i love ctmp)

i would be okay with this statement if an album was real but we know it's never happening again so bounce deserves to be a single just as much as shit to my party! (and i love ctmp)

CTMP isn't a single tho it's a B-side, like No Angel. I'm fine with Bounce being a B-side, but she just doesn't deserve to be a single.

CTMP isn't a single tho it's a B-side, like No Angel. I'm fine with Bounce being a B-side, but she just doesn't deserve to be a single.

who cares if it's b-side or not it's still getting an official release, bounce deserves one, that's all. sorry i don't make the rules.

ok I agree with this, happy for new songs to be the a-side and then older songs being b-sides

however it really doesn't matter cause it doesn't seem like any of the singles are gonna be promoted anyway 

A few days ago I posted this choli-inspired art I made for a party i was throwing and It finally happened two days ago. :flutter:

I played like SIX Charli songs and it was a ball, truly. This city never had Charli played this loud until I started DJing, i can tell, and it feels amazing to finally do so (specially the pc music tracks). If someone dreams of partying to Charli songs but feels ignored by the local djs like I always did, here's the set I played. https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_jujuba/soda-pop-11/   :party:  

FUNNY THING: mixcloud won't recognize ANY of the songs hahahahahahaha so it's written UNKNOWN all over. Can't get more underrated. FIY it was played No Angel, Focus, 5ITM, Out of My Head, GNO and Lipgloss.  :sluttybunny:

please come to bahia

sério, eu tô cansado dessas festas que só tocam funk. ultimamente só tenho ido em festa de música alternativa baiana e nacional pq festa gay tá um SACO.

please come to bahia

sério, eu tô cansado dessas festas que só tocam funk. ultimamente só tenho ido em festa de música alternativa baiana e nacional pq festa gay tá um SACO.

ME CHAMA QUE EU VOU 

nunca fui numa festa q me sentia contemplada porque aqui nesse fim de mundo nunca teve festa pop. Aí comecei a discotecar e criei essa festa que só toca pop e coloco tudo o que eu acho maravilhoso, das cantoras flopadas até artistas mainstream fuderosas ♥ come to foz do iguaçu

ME CHAMA QUE EU VOU 

nunca fui numa festa q me sentia contemplada porque aqui nesse fim de mundo nunca teve festa pop. Aí comecei a discotecar e criei essa festa que só toca pop e coloco tudo o que eu acho maravilhoso, das cantoras flopadas até artistas mainstream fuderosas ♥ come to foz do iguaçu

FLOPADAAAAAAAA

d2z2Mep.png

Bounce wasn't, isn't, and will never be that girl. She'd be cute as a SOPHIE track on that rumored collab album, but beyond being played live she just doen't have the vernacular that she thinks she possesses. You can tell even Charli doesn't like it anymore, the past few times she's played it she looked miserable.

Bounce hasn't, isn't, and will never be that girl. She'd be cute as a SOPHIE track on that rumored collab album, but beyond being played live she just doen't have the vernacular that she thinks she possesses. You can tell even Charli doesn't like it anymore, the past few times she's played it she looked miserable.

i look miserable while force listening