Fluorine

Charli XCX

Bounce hasn't, isn't, and will never be that girl. She'd be cute as a SOPHIE track on that rumored collab album, but beyond being played live she just doen't have the vernacular that she thinks she possesses. You can tell even Charli doesn't like it anymore, the past few times she's played it she looked miserable.

bounce is................ okay.

come to my party is a career highlight.. it would definitely give charli a Billboard Hot 100 if the label actually promotes it.

bounce is................ okay.

My problem with Bounce is the only thing good about it is the production. Other than that anyone could say anything over the beat and it would remain exactly the same, hence the lyrics of Bounce. It works better as a SOPHIE track than a Charli track.

My problem with Bounce is the only thing good about it is the production. Other than that anyone could say anything over the beat and it would remain exactly the same, hence the lyrics of Bounce. It works better as a SOPHIE track than a Charli track.

yeah, even charli doesn't like the song anymore :rip: 

This!

I get its not supposed to have lyrical substance because it's just a fun song, but that completely ruins it.

If I want fun songs with no lyrical substance, I go to PC music artists. Bounce on the SOPHIE album would be more fitting.

People come for me for not liking this song but honestly the only brilliant thing about it is its production/instrumental

The song as a whole is embarrassing dont @ me

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

So no one ever said were getting 1999 (feat. Unknown)/Come 2 My Party this month tho................ so are we getting a release this month or are we waiting for her team & label to get their sh*t together and actually attempt to promote this?

Someone on atrl said it's "1999/Come to my Party"..........

ye so did someone from popjustice, either a few people are in the know like no angel/focus or they are just copying one person

does anybody have any info on how CTMP has been updated? Bc the production is pretty dated. I love the song but it's very 2014

i'd like to know about it too but imo it seems like it'll be the same production. Why would they spend time and money "fixing" ctmp?

“XCXCLUSIVE!! First @charli_xcx monthly drop was gonna be White Mercedes and they had a new version of Glow ready for release in Asia at some point (but she changed her mind )”

- Eclipse via Twitter

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi