Fluorine

Charli XCX

So apparently Charli can't have fun songs with no lyrical depth :rip:

Both Bounce and CTMP are great party songs and deserve an official release, just because they leaked last year doesn't make them trash or dated (one of them didn't even leak in a decent quality).

Out of the internet forums/stan community, almost no one have heard of those songs and since Atlantic isn't gonna give them any sort of promotion and charli doesn't even care about getting another hit, why not releasing them if she really wants to?

Now I know I didn't see people pages back bashing one of her best leaked xcx3 songs bounce and I doubt she hates it she claimed it was her favourite song a year ago,then again she might hate the leaked album considering her mood changes ala sucker.

I'm fine with Bounce getting released if its along with something new. I just really don't want to have to sit through another month waiting for a new release only for it to be a song that we've had a studio of for a year (and in Bounce's case have been hearing for almost 2 years). It's nice that GNO got released but literally to me she might as well have never released it, it got no promotion, no video, it was barely changed, and she doesn't even do it live on the tour  :rip:

I'm fine with Bounce getting released if its along with something new. I just really don't want to have to sit through another month waiting for a new release only for it to be a song that we've had a studio of for a year (and in Bounce's case have been hearing for almost 2 years). It's nice that GNO got released but literally to me she might as well have never released it, it got no promotion, no video, it was barely changed, and she doesn't even do it live on the tour  :rip:

I love GNO, I love that its released...but this is tea... it's shame tbh

why is 1999 getting a release before taxi when we've known for the past months now that she wants to release Taxi but she was unsure if she wanted to keep 1999??

and now we might be getting that before Taxi, how does this make any logical sense?

:toofunny:

giphy.gif

why is 1999 getting a release before taxi when we've known for the past months now that she wants to release Taxi but she was unsure if she wanted to keep 1999??

and now we might be getting that before Taxi, how does this make any logical sense?

:toofunny:

I don't think she ever said she wanted to release Taxi. I think it was SOPHIE who said she wanted to release it.

i bet ultrasubversive was lying about white mercedes and glow being released in japan

y'all really have no idea how much of his tweets are bs :rip:

like sure he has some songs from illegal access to warner's database but he's no insider :toofunny: