Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg hes acting mysterious he MUST be correct and an insider!!1!!1

nobody cares dude. receipts or it didn’t happen

Someone on Pop Justice is saying that it's now got a feature and is getting a video

I don't follow PJ but it seems like that person is an "insider" there and also posted "1999 / Come to My Party would be nice, wouldn't it?"

A few days ago I posted this choli-inspired art I made for a party i was throwing and It finally happened two days ago. :flutter:

I played like SIX Charli songs and it was a ball, truly. This city never had Charli played this loud until I started DJing, i can tell, and it feels amazing to finally do so (specially the pc music tracks). If someone dreams of partying to Charli songs but feels ignored by the local djs like I always did, here's the set I played. https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_jujuba/soda-pop-11/   :party:  

FUNNY THING: mixcloud won't recognize ANY of the songs hahahahahahaha so it's written UNKNOWN all over. Can't get more underrated. FIY it was played No Angel, Focus, 5ITM, Out of My Head, GNO and Lipgloss.  :sluttybunny: