Fluorine

Charli XCX

I just think its selfish of fans to want old material when she's constantly making and releasing new music for us. And again I don't think she wanted Taxi to be released, HBHG was originally on the album ("the big collab" with will.i.am) but at the Exchange show it had been scrapped - surely the label wouldn't make that choice?

And yeah maybe GNO flopped because there was no promo and no music video etc. But I do think the leak had a lot to do with its success - we had it a year prior!

And the promo for 1999 has been much better, she's doing live performances and interviews again. The Rep tour. A music video! Damn, 2 music videos if you count the vertical video on spotify. its being added to lots of playlists and theres banners and ads for the song on spotify now. I don't think Taxi would get any of that cos it has no commercial appeal.

And Dua Lipa is a different case, her album was delayed numerous times until she got a big hit and then the promo started. So I don't get your point referencing her?

Because Dua included a song called Running in her album and this song was like a fan favorite and it was leaked before her debut came out last year and she included on the album. I tried just to compare this to the fact that Charli can try to include some old fan favorite leaked songs in her new ep/album/project without "flopping" and being harassed by fans :( well at least she did this with NA and gno but she could end this mess by doing the same with Taxi

Because Dua included a song called Running in her album and this song was like a fan favorite and it was leaked before her debut came out last year and she included on the album. I tried just to compare this to the fact that Charli can try to include some old fan favorite leaked songs in her new ep/album/project without "flopping" :(

Oh I see... Yeah but it wasn't meant to be part of the record.

It's kinda like Charli releasing XCX3 back in 2017 and the album being a huge success with some hit singles - then releasing a deluxe / fan / complete edition and adding Taxi or whatever outtakes (leaks) for fans as new material

Taxi was considered for release at one point though wasn't it? It was part of the XCX world draft tracklist.

Edit: just saw it was fbnadbsns, but yeah I get it's annoying asking and hounding charli to release these tracks and she should be able to move on. But even then since the leaks she's hardly been harassed about them as much so with an official release it'd give her closure too, I don't think people are as hyped and as hungry to harass her constantly about other songs anyway so once taxi is out (like after releasing NA/GNO) for sure all the tweets and messages asking her aboutnit will go. I think most artists have to deal with fans asking for songs/releases of demos sometimes anyway, I'm grateful as a fan that charli tries her best to please her fan base anyway

Taxi was considered for release at one point though wasn't it? It was part of the XCX world draft tracklist.

Edit: just saw it was fbnadbsns, but yeah I get it's annoying asking and hounding charli to release these tracks and she should be able to move on. But even then since the leaks she's hardly been harassed about them as much so with an official release it'd give her closure too, I don't think people are as hyped and as hungry to harass her constantly about other songs anyway so once taxi is out (like after releasing NA/GNO) for sure all the tweets and messages asking her aboutnit will go. I think most artists have to deal with fans asking for songs/releases of demos sometimes anyway, I'm grateful as a fan that charli tries her best to please her fan base anyway

since the pop2 london show we've known that Sophie was going to release it. sad that it leaked anyway, but it is still coming. they really do so much for us  :defeated:

XCX3 2.0 (This is my Concept Album well Judge me anyways xx)

Party Party

Shoes

My Heart

Jam City Collab

-

Screw It Up

Bricks

Attention

Don't Never Let Me Go

Better When You're Gone

Blame It On Your Love

5 In The Morning

Liquor

Mona Lisa

Closer

Middle Finger

Thousand Times

White Mercedes

Dance All Night

Rain Over London

gretchen-elogio-2.gif?w=640&h=549

i'm sure "party 4 u" ain't going anywhere 

Queen of Mercedes-Benz

that house is probably full of gay ghost beggin her to release taxi 

Queen of Mercedes-Benz

that house is probably full of gay ghosts beggin her to release taxi 

XCX3 2.0 (This is my Concept Album well Judge me anyways xx)

Party Party

Shoes

My Heart

Jam City Collab

Party 4 U

Screw It Up

Bricks

Attention

Don't Never Let Me Go

Better When You're Gone

Blame It On Your Love

5 In The Morning

Liquor

Mona Lisa

Closer

Middle Finger

Thousand Times

White Mercedes

Dance All Night

Rain Over London

gretchen-elogio-2.gif?w=640&h=549

tbh it's not realistic, her label couldn't even let her release a 13 track album...

realistically

XCX3:

1. ​Shoes
  2. My Heart
  3. White Mercedes
  4. 1999
  5. 5 In The Morning
  6. Come To My Party
  7. Blame It On Your Love
  8. Mona Lisa
  9. Liquor
  10. Thousand Times
  11. some new songs?? idk

hoping that Party 4 You, Bricks and Taxi will be released on other people's projects