Fluorine

Charli XCX

sophie is not signed to pc wnidkwjdjqi

if taxi was re-done by sophie and any other pc music artist i can't see why not + a few artists that are not on the label have remixes/other songs released through it BUT i reckon it's probably for sophie's next project

Radio 1 Playlist (02/11/18)

A List

^ Charli XCX feat. Troye Sivan - 1999 [C-C-B-A]

A list!! Thats amazing, it's gonna get a lot of exposure on the UK's like biggest station. I think ATAP and Boys only got C or B list at most? 

It's (almost) DONE!! I looove how it's coming together, and I couldn't wait to share it :defeated: Charli is shaking tbh

DrBDBs3X0AEdHg8.jpg

DrBDBswXgAQwjfG.jpg

the fabric is trash, though it looks amazing. It has torn on me several times so I had to re-cut a lot of it and it's been hell. Something tore when I put in 1 of the 2 strings too, which was the final part  :flop: also I bought it abroad so I can't get more, or else I would put myself through hell again and make matching pants!

Radio 1 Playlist (02/11/18)

A List

^ Charli XCX feat. Troye Sivan - 1999 [C-C-B-A]

This post is going to get glossed over but this is great news. If the song is doing well in the UK Atlantic may decide to give it a big US radio push