Fluorine

Charli XCX

Why do I feel like Charli would take this opportunity to perform Unlock It or something instead of her current single... 

Also do we know why Charli performed Bounce live that on time on Jimmy Kimmel? Like why Bounce? Surely her current single After The Afterparty or then upcoming single Girls Night Out would've been better.

uh she performed after the afterparty that on the show too the same night....it wasn't just bounce

i miss the feeling of excitement i got when i first heard bounce, no angel, taxi, R&R, and HBHG on youtube performed live  in 2016 tbh

never quite got it from 5itm, or 1999 (although maybe a lil with focus)

basically i wish she'd keep making more music w Sophie : ' (

ooo i  feel this. 

also charli performed boom clap and 1999 on that indonesian award.............. they fly her all the way there and make her sing boom clap.......... i mean.........

bc: https://twitter.com/cargondoll/status/1057689696325627904

1999: https://twitter.com/cargondoll/status/1057688020575350786

she looked miserable af during bc </3

honestly she doesn't look miserable. sure she doesn't enjoy performing it. but she understands what the song is and what it did for her. its sad when all these fans/stans write her narrative about her being miserable etc. like let her perform and do her thing and SPEAK FOR HERSELF. she does her side shows after taylors show. playing all the pc bops we love. but always complaining about her looking miserable. its getting really tired.

not trying to attack you though. just expressing my distaste in that narrative fans put out

It’s also prob worth mentioning that only ATAP was televised and Bounce was simply posted online (as with any double performance on Kimmel) and a lot of the backlash to Bounce came from the fact that the audio track was simply fucked up lmao (not so much due to her vocals or the song itself, it just sounded BAD) and that’s why, a few days after uploading it, they literally slapped a studio version of the song over top of the audio.

Im gonna be so mad if White Mercedes is scrapped. I think its a perfect follow up to 1999. 1999 got some relative success and the general public seems to only like pop songs that are sad rn. Ex. Without You by Halsey, Demi Lovato, 

I still hope this is the name of XCX3

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/986347943723548672

The party is never over in pop hell.

Where we party all day, and dance all night in the next life

Omg imagine; the afterlife theme of ATAP could wrap up XCX WORLD and serve as a lead into POP HELL, where everyone is zombies  :hdu:

imagine a mixtape to finish up this era having 3 in the title and finally doing the party theme. And then using the rest of the XCX3 related songs so that she can start fresh.

1. Come To My Party

2. Good Girls

3. Bounce

4. Taxi

5. Down Like Woah

6. Party 4 U

7. Waterfall

8. Party Party

9. White Mercedes

10. Shoes

imagine a mixtape to finish up this era having 3 in the title and finally doing the party theme. And then using the rest of the XCX3 related songs so that she can start fresh.

1. Come To My Party

2. Good Girls

3. Bounce

4. Taxi

5. Down Like Woah

6. Party 4 U

7. Waterfall

8. Party Party

9. White Mercedes

10. Shoes

gg, bounce, taxi, shoes ❤

isn't pop hell like some kind of place where charli performed or something? or it was the name of the shows by pc artists? idk but i've read this title somewhere else too 

i think that was Pop City in 2016

1. Come To My Party

2. Good Girls

3. Bounce

4. Taxi

5. Down Like Woah

6. Party 4 U

7. Waterfall

8. Party Party

9. White Mercedes

10. Shoes

Urgh, no thank you. So bored of XCX World now... I kinda dig the afterlife theme somebody mentioned. Like bring back the Zombie merch, get some more moody tracks like Delicious and moments like Lucky... Take us to POP HELL Charli, I wanna be part of ur cult

isn't pop hell like some kind of place where charli performed or something? or it was the name of the shows by pc artists? idk but i've read this title somewhere else too 

pop hell was a PC music event that they sold t-shirts for back when PC first started doing merch

X----into me, into you----X

also the "interview": http://www.papermag.com/charli-xcx-pop-cult-2616598843.html?rebelltitem=41#rebelltitem41

pop hell would be a nice title for xcx3 tbh

"It's really soul-destroying, you spend all this time working in the studio and it gets taken away from you and put out to the world in a state that you don't really want it to be in," she says. "It's also damaging because maybe I was pitching those songs to other artists or I was maybe going to collaborate with another artist on one of those songs and now they don't want to do because it's online."

:ohno: 

I hope no one that liked this post was up in here begging for leaks weeks ago cuz that's not a good look  :hooker:

BzhmW.png