Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just to be clear is this the song you guys are praising? It's literally just the noise of a boiling tea kettle in the last 30 seconds, what is all the fuss about?

the scream i just let out oh my gOD

lABVyGE.png

compared to any release since boys it's pretty big for her.

well it is doing better than ATAP but Boys definitely had more impact... I was just wondering if Atlantic wants a New Rules/ Havana/ God is A woman sized hit before releasing xcx3 

i didn't know???? shocked 

yeah Sophie is a close affiliate of PC Music, has collab'd with AG Cook and other PC producers etc, but she has never actually released music on the PC label. All of her music is released via other record labels so technically she's not part of the label, but it's easy to get confused since she works so closely with them and her music sounds so similar to the rest of PC Music

well it is doing better than ATAP but Boys definitely had more impact... I was just wondering if Atlantic wants a New Rules/ Havana/ God is A woman sized hit before releasing xcx3 

Wasn't ATAP bigger than Boys tho?

Wasn't ATAP bigger than Boys tho?

In the UK Boys was 31 and ATAP was 29, but they are both silver (200,000)... ATAP was also #30 in Australia and Boys was only #60

But in terms of USA charting (#10 on Billboard Bubbling Under so #110 LOL), streams, youtube views!!, and overall impact (publicity, press and year-end lists) Boys definitely had more impact for Charli's career... there is a reason Boys is performed on the Rep Tour and ATAP isn't 

1999 has peaked at #51 in the UK I believe but got to 10MM views way faster than ATAP... it's sad Charli is incapable of getting another top 40 hit 

yeah Sophie is a close affiliate of PC Music, has collab'd with AG Cook and other PC producers etc, but she has never actually released music on the PC label. All of her music is released via other record labels so technically she's not part of the label, but it's easy to get confused since she works so closely with them and her music sounds so similar to the rest of PC Music

thank u for clarifying. i've always seen countless blogs talking about SOPHIE as a co-founder of PC Music or one more artist of it

sad that 1999 never got sent to radio, it was showing POTENTIAL and Atlantic still didn't give a damn... 

and this is why we're mad..  they didn't let her release an amazing album cause they don't think it would "smash" yet they haven't even given her their slightest effort to promote her since 2015... at all... but yet they encourage her to release mixtapes cause money for them without any effort... 

thank u for clarifying. i've always seen countless blogs talking about SOPHIE as a co-founder of PC Music or one more artist of it

they probably meant pc music as in the genre than the label, i mean, pc music wasn't a genre per se afaik but just like you know, indie, the term 'pc music' became recognizable as a genre bc the artists from the label like danny, ag, hannah were very close to sophie and they were always working together here and there

ag is the daddy, sophie is the mother

charli is the youngest kid that plays with her mom's pots and pans while given "allowance" from her dad

Has anyone heard the 2 remixes of 1999?

Alphalove Remix and Michael Calfan Remix, they sound official

just looked it up and no :toofunny: they are official, the description says the audio was licensed by warner... weird that she didn't tweet about them