Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm sorry for my behaviour tho,I was very excited about her unreleased stuff

It’s totally fine, I’m just letting you know that we prioritize actual discussion here.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting a song to leak or posting about it. But when that’s the only type of post you make, it just comes off as spammy & rude. Like you just expect these people to get you links without making the effort to have a conversation with anyone. You know? Just post your opinions on other songs, banter with people, enjoy socializing on the internet where it’s a little easier! We do bring up leaks a lot, because Charli has so much unreleased material & she’s constantly recording new music. But I try to uphold good discussions here & keep the spammy one-line requests from clogging the thread.

14417469274.gif

You’re wrong! :P it was first played in A. G. and her Nylon set last summer, in a video that has been taken down. That’s where we first heard “Snaps” by Basside too, I believe. It was an amazing set.

A. G. later played it at Lightning Lipgloss Live in Queens last September, without her. I was there, and that’s the most commonly circulated recording after the original Nylon one.

A. G. also probably played it at his Asia shows summer ‘17, but as far as I know we don’t have enough info on those shows to know.

I had no idea lmao ty  :deadbanana:

so yeah, i believe it its ag's song featuring charli

When do you guys think she’ll release the next single?! I think it’ll be in November or December

maybe late december/early january

Thinking about Bounce as a single....the visuals it could of got, having the final version released ....I could cry. Yeah it wouldn’t have got radio play and maybe bit of a bad wrap but at that point in 2017, fans would of loved it.

came across this really interesting interview where charli talks about XCX World a bit in the beginning and end

beginning when she talks about the album being delayed

https://youtu.be/N_dOg1lxvP4?t=101

"there'll be another single before the album comes out" (bounce)

https://youtu.be/N_dOg1lxvP4?t=1239

"Whats your writing process like?"

"There is none I'm just a mess" lol

came across this really interesting interview where charli talks about XCX World a bit in the beginning and end

beginning when she talks about the album being delayed

https://youtu.be/N_dOg1lxvP4?t=101

"there'll be another single before the album comes out" (bounce)

https://youtu.be/N_dOg1lxvP4?t=1239

her face expression when they played ATAP lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARWkUpTBUNg

And I was like WTF? She literally sounds horrible and childish, like just awful. Do people really like this? She is not even a good vocalist. (not hating but people praise her so much and I'm like trying to "get it" but all I find is bad material)

She sounds great though... :flutter: :flutter:

But I mean no, she isn’t the greatest singer ever, she herself admits to this... but her voice is unique and CAN sound really great when she tries... and she’s high energy, and it’s about the songwriting, the production, her hustle... everything. The creative drive... and her personality really comes through in everything she does. Her focus on the future... self-awareness... That’s like what it means to be an XCX fan IMO...

Music is way more than just being able to sing well. Somehow I really connect with what Charli is doing... I like her willingness to go against the grain, and to do it so confidently. She’s definitely more “alternative.”

What month did she perform Bounce on Jimmy Kimmel?

I'm assuming it was after the release of Number 1 Angel, cos surely they would've put in on the mixtape after the bad reception?

i miss the feeling of excitement i got when i first heard bounce, no angel, taxi, R&R, and HBHG on youtube performed live  in 2016 tbh

never quite got it from 5itm, or 1999 (although maybe a lil with focus)

basically i wish she'd keep making more music w Sophie : ' (

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png