Fluorine

Charli XCX

i miss the feeling of excitement i got when i first heard bounce, no angel, taxi, R&R, and HBHG on youtube performed live  in 2016 tbh

never quite got it from 5itm, or 1999 (although maybe a lil with focus)

basically i wish she'd keep making more music w Sophie : ' (

yess the combination between Charli and Sophie just fits perfectly

What month did she perform Bounce on Jimmy Kimmel?

I'm assuming it was after the release of Number 1 Angel, cos surely they would've put in on the mixtape after the bad reception?

actually it was performed 1 month before n1a release (I remember Charli saying at the time she was having problem putting the mixtape out) even N1a got delayed for a few weeks lol

actually it was performed 1 month before n1a release (I remember Charli saying at the time she was having problem putting the mixtape out) even N1a got delayed for a few weeks lol

Damn, they should've put Bounce on the mixtape... For real.

Damn, they should've put Bounce on the mixtape... For real.

I had the same thought back then cuz the album was delayed and she was teasing N1a a lot and i was praying Bounce was on the final tracklist together with RWM (it was the most wanted charli song at the time even bigger than Taxi and RR)

ok call me tasteless but i give no shits about the nasally phoned in vocals on round & round but i'm so happy it leaked for you gals that love it.

i think it's unreleased for a reason and she must not have really loved it!!!

i hope she's creating some new music she loves and wants to share with us.

we rly don't deserve SUCH a generous queen.

i stan britney first and foremost, but she spits out a new album every 3 years.

charli doesn't slow down it seems and i loveee that about her.

i just don't want to get caught up and become greedy like i've seen time and time again with stan culture.

but i do hope she is planning something. i'll shut the fuck up and go stream the 1999 video

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Is the rumour that Bounce was an actual single true or?

omg it’s not a rumor it was literally performed on Kimmel because it was going to be the next single :facepalm:

I pray that P4U and PP leak soon so you all stop talking about them. Party 4 U’s verse is cute and the chorus is kinda cute but its soooooo repitive, and Party Party is even more repitive.

Also I don’t get why you all are insisting she release the Belive cover, she performed it what, once?

imagine bloom for you releasing the final version of bounce... :hooker:

btw, i think they should've released it anyways as the single!!! you never know with hits, what if it got big?? idk

I love Bounce but sis tbh its a hit for gay club ppl nothing else. Ctmp should've been the 2nd single choice and Bounce just a promo buzz single to catch alternative fandom imo

I love Bounce but sis tbh its a hit for gay club ppl nothing else. Ctmp should've been the 2nd single choice and Bounce just a promo buzz single to catch alternative fandom imo

idk, but hits are so random! i think they should'have just let her release whatever she wanted instead of trying to recreate something that already happened. hits don't work that way tbh.

if PC Music Vol. 3 is true, it would be the perfect time to release Party 4 U and Party Party (or Screw It Up by SOPHIE feat Charli & Bibi)

P4U and PP are the only songs that didn't leak + the songs that are more in line with pc music stuff than Charli latest singles

the Jimmy Kimmel performance was literally sooo good, the crowd was feeling it and Charli seems really enthusiastic. i can't believe Atlantic really scrapped it because of some rats in the youtube comment section :toofunny:

if PC Music Vol. 3 is true, it would be the perfect time to release Party 4 U and Party Party (or Screw It Up by SOPHIE feat Charli & Bibi)

P4U and PP are the only songs that didn't leak + the songs that are more in line with pc music stuff than Charli latest singles

Why would Screw it up be on there when Sophie isn't apart of pc music lol