Fluorine

Charli XCX

TBH I feel like the album will start with Come To My Party, but I get the sad feeling that ATAP is scrapped & that either Party Party or Party 4 I will take its place

ATAP is absolutely not gonna be on the record omfg. Party Party is dreadfully dull, I hope it comes out so people will shut up about it but it’s so much worse than everything else recent we’ve heard. CTMP would make sense because it sounds like it would take the least work on everyone’s end, but it might be a buzz single.

That being said, you guys, I swear that 1999 has been played on US radio approximately...twice. Please call your stations if you live in areas with top 40 radio. :rip:

ATAP is absolutely not gonna be on the record omfg. Party Party is dreadfully dull, I hope it comes out so people will shut up about it but it’s so much worse than everything else recent we’ve heard. CTMP would make sense because it sounds like it would take the least work on everyone’s end, but it might be a buzz single.

That being said, you guys, I swear that 1999 has been played on US radio approximately...twice. Please call your stations if you live in areas with top 40 radio. :rip:

OMG YES I hope she breaks top 40 & tbh I enjoy Party Party but it does need polish. She did say if she released it she’d change it cause it’s too repetitive. I wouldn’t want it released until it was changed too. The chorus is WAY TOO REPETITIVE. The repetition tops I Got It :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I don't think I want her to release original XCX World material anymore. I feel we all can agree that despite how amazing it is, it feels cursed now. I just want her to move on and record a whole new album. 

Also I really like CTMP but its sound is very 2015 and I wonder how they're gonna change it with this whole reworked version.

& I don't want White Mercedes to be scrapped, I feel like her releasing a ballad would be so cute and I always dreamed of Charli releasing Issues and WM sounds like its sister. I hope it's just scrapped as a single and not scrapped as not being on XCX3 in general

Have Too Cute and its supposed artwork ever been confirmed real as real by some insider or anyone else?

Wasn't Too Cute just a part of XCX World photoshoot and... um... never a real thing? Just some random text on that "xcx stocks" theme?

wm it's a different sound - from the usual - for charli and i honestly don't understand how atlantic possibly can't see it as a single or even as a album track, it's totally the opposite of charli's latest releases and it would show versatility AND vulnerability, something to throw off gp from the "party girl" image

wm it's a different sound - from the usual - for charli and i honestly don't understand how atlantic possibly can't see it as a single or even as a album track, it's totally the opposite of charli's latest releases and it would show versatility AND vulnerability, something to throw off gp from the "party girl" image

she cant sing it live is the only issue 

it's sad that my favorite charli song aka party 4 u it's not even a released song

if it really come out i can honestly die happy

they say music can touch people and party 4 u somehow does it for me, it may not be the most deep lyrically or the hardest on the beat, but somehow i feel so conected to this song, i would give my whole uni backup fund to promote it for real.............