Fluorine

Charli XCX

atlantic should take the high road and make charli perform at the x factor in the live weeks 4 or 5 after this leg of the rep tour, it would be such a nice promo </3

Why do I feel like Charli would take this opportunity to perform Unlock It or something instead of her current single... 

Also do we know why Charli performed Bounce live that on time on Jimmy Kimmel? Like why Bounce? Surely her current single After The Afterparty or then upcoming single Girls Night Out would've been better.

Why do I feel like Charli would take this opportunity to perform Unlock It or something instead of her current single...

Also do we know why Charli performed Bounce live that on time on Jimmy Kimmel? Like why Bounce? Surely her current single After The Afterparty or then upcoming single Girls Night Out would've been better.

she chose bounce because it’s a bop and i still think that it should’ve been released instead of gno

(ps. leak the final)

but on a serious note it was maybe a test to see if the song could be appealing for the gp? idk

bounce was going to be the lead single released in april 2017.

everything was canceled after the reception it received, proving to the label that continuing xcx world wasn't worth it :/

I mean what a choice  :toofunny: I like the song as an album track, but lead single? There was no commercial appeal at all, radio wouldn't touch it - damn

everything was canceled after the reception it received, proving to the label that continuing xcx world wasn't worth it :/

i want to fuxking die this post broke my heart what the fuck i HATE this

I’m in tears

Urgh, this is honestly one of her best singles! You just know she's never gonna perform it anymore and we'll still be hearing Boys in 2030  :toofunny:

Also please bring back that hair Charli

She performed it in July. :rip:

Woah, this is wrong on so many levels... like I’m not saying you’re wrong, I’m saying if true, the label’s logic is so bad! Basing an entire album around the reception of one song, let alone not just writing it off as maybe an iffy song selection for a major late-night show debut.

Like ok, maybe Bounce is an “acquired taste” or a nice track to disrupt the pace on an album, or at the very least a B-side, but why didn’t they just have her debut CTMP or something? That’s way too heavy of a consequence for one performance.

Wow, Atlantic is horrible... like there’s so many other ways to handle that situation, and they just jumped to the extreme conclusion. Horrible.

Woah, this is wrong on so many levels... like I’m not saying you’re wrong, I’m saying if true, the label’s logic is so bad! Basing an entire album around the reception of one song, let alone not just writing it off as maybe an iffy song selection for a major late-night show debut.

Like ok, maybe Bounce is an “acquired taste” or a nice track to disrupt the pace on an album, or at the very least a B-side, but why didn’t they just have her debut CTMP or something? That’s way too heavy of a consequence for one performance.

Wow, Atlantic is horrible... like there’s so many other ways to handle that situation, and they just jumped to the extreme conclusion. Horrible.

you're right. Charli and her producers poured so much hard work into developing this album (at least 80 songs were made for it throughout 2015-2016) just for it all to be canceled.. 

Imagine if Charli had kept Tears & Tantrums, I recall someone saying it was originally going to be on XCX?

If true, I wonder if they ever considered releasing it as a single and why or why not they didn't.

yeah that's true, in the fader 2016 interview she said they did the last song for the album that wasn't produced by sophie or stargate, but ATAP coproducer fred gibson. they also said it was a feature and the original version is basically raye ft. charli

yeah that's true, in the fader 2016 interview she said they did the last song for the album that wasn't produced by sophie or stargate, but ATAP coproducer fred gibson. they also said it was a feature and the original version is basically raye ft. charli

Would've been such a nice follow-up to Bounce or Waterfall  :facepalm: