Fluorine

Charli XCX

@BloomForYou

you have the CTMP Original Leaked Version non-upscaled 

and remastered?

Give up already sis, he's not telling what he has because if he does, people won't stop begging lol

Boom clap paid for her house

Ain’t you the boom clap bitch

Boom Clap is sooo dead, for her fans and for her! Look her faces when she performs it, couldn't she perform something else? Even I love It is less dead than boom clap!

Boom Clap is sooo dead, for her fans and for her! Look her faces when she performs it, couldn't she perform something else? Even I love It is less dead than boom clap!

Dw I hate listening to boom clap too and I know she hates it but its like Gaga still singing Pokerface 

Charli owes being wealthy/ successful to BC, I love it, Fancy, and same old love.. that was just my point

Dw I hate listening to boom clap too and I know she hates it but its like Gaga still singing Pokerface 

Charli owes being wealthy/ successful to BC, I love it, Fancy, and same old love.. that was just my point

Yeah but Gaga doesn't need to sing PokerFace every time, cause every album she put out was successful but Charli only has BC for her, and that's why she is so tired of it... It's like Korean PSY singing Gangnam Style back in 2013, He had like 6 albums and only recognized for that song... Same with Charli, it's sad, cause she's a well deserve Queen, she gave so much to music these years, but she's still underrated, in first place by her Label!

SOPHIE uploaded two tracks to soundcloud earlier on public by accident, then immediately put them on private/deleted. Multiple ppl got the souncloud notification. One was titled “Nice Girls” and the other “My Party” which when opened via the notification was an apparent Charli song

SOPHIE uploaded two tracks to soundcloud earlier on public by accident, then immediately put them on private/deleted. Multiple ppl got the souncloud notification. One was titled “Nice Girls” and the other “My Party” which when opened via the notification was an apparent Charli song

really?

Nice Girls (don't do this type of stuff)

(Do you wanna come to) My Party?

THE SIGNS ARE HERE :defeated: