Fluorine

Charli XCX

For real though, why release Taxi?

She better mean as an album track (still a waste) rather than a single.

We have a leak, and it'll just flop like GNO and No Angel... Plus once she releases Taxi, they'll start begging for something else and it'll be an endless cycle. Its just dumb. 1999 is doing surprisingly well so she should just put more new music out and drop an album.

We have a leak, and it'll just flop like GNO and No Angel... Plus once she releases Taxi, they'll start begging for something else and it'll be an endless cycle. Its just dumb. 1999 is doing surprisingly well so she should just put more new music out and drop an album.

tbh,I don't think that taxi will flop,like c'mon taxi is that Bop everyone was asking for

This is fanmade. Still sounds good though.

someone needs to layer the live vocals over this one

Made a few edit's, they're not perfect but it's listenable.

GNO with Tyni and Pete

https://picosong.com/wVpca

ATAP with TY $

https://picosong.com/wVp96

WTF,the collab on GNO would've been a hit,it sounds so good

someone needs to layer the live vocals over this one

WTF,the collab on GNO would've been a hit,it sounds so good

Yeah the breakdown sounds a like it’s missing something on the final.

I might do BIOYL with Stefflon next.

we have a demo* leak and the final version is 1000 times better and deserves a release since nobody is shutting up about it (even after the leak) so why keep it down like?... Even no angel was forced to be released, unfortunatelly underrated but finally released. I dont think ppl will start begging for another Charli song like stans are doing rn cuz we pretty much have the most coveted songs released + unreleased already

Ps: Gno and No Angel flopped bc of Atlantic and thats the tea

we have a demo* leak and the final version is 1000 times better and deserves a release since nobody is shutting up about it (even after the leak) so why keep it down like?... Even no angel was forced to be released, unfortunatelly underrated but finally released. I dont think ppl will start begging for another Charli song like stans are doing rn cuz we pretty much have the most coveted songs released + unreleased already

Ps: Gno and No Angel flopped bc of Atlantic and thats the tea

It doesn't deserve a release though... Cos Charli obviously never wanted to release it, yes it might have been part of the album draft at one point, but at the Exchange show she confirmed that it wasn't gonna be on the album...

She should be able to choose what she wants us to hear and what she doesn't. Why can't people just be grateful for having a studio (demo) / listenable version? I just think it's unfair that she might feel forced to put this song out. We should be asking her for new music and showing interest in her next record not begging for the last one.

XCX3 was illegally stolen from her, yeah I listen to it as most do - but we shouldn't have that album in that way. She's said so many times how heart breaking it was for her to have it leak, but fans continue to beg her to release the songs from it. Let her move on and get over it.

And you already know that once she releases Taxi it'll be spam for Come To My Party, Party 4 U or whatever other track.

Ps. GNO flopped because it leaked a year prior and no changes were made to the final released version (but Charli loves that song and wanted it to be released). And yeah No Angel was cos of Atlantic, but its a buzz single at this point and I for one want new material and hopefully a project - not some leftover Sophie track.

I hope we can all realize everything that she will release will flop WITHOUT label help. 1999 being the perfect example that a little Spotify playlist placements and interviews for the song goes a long way (although I would say the only thing stopping 1999’s success is that there are no radio add dates)

giphy.gif

It doesn't deserve a release though... Cos Charli obviously never wanted to release it, yes it might have been part of the album draft at one point, but at the Exchange show she confirmed that it wasn't gonna be on the album...

She should be able to choose what she wants us to hear and what she doesn't. Why can't people just be grateful for having a studio (demo) / listenable version? I just think it's unfair that she might feel forced to put this song out. We should be asking her for new music and showing interest in her next record not begging for the last one.

XCX3 was illegally stolen from her, yeah I listen to it as most do - but we shouldn't have that album in that way. She's said so many times how heart breaking it was for her to have it leak, but fans continue to beg her to release the songs from it. Let her move on and get over it.

And you already know that once she releases Taxi it'll be spam for Come To My Party, Party 4 U or whatever other track.

Ps. GNO flopped because it leaked a year prior and no changes were made to the final released version (but Charli loves that song and wanted it to be released). And yeah No Angel was cos of Atlantic, but its a buzz single at this point and I for one want new material and hopefully a project - not some leftover Sophie track.

I see ur point tho ppl should be interested in her next move and forget about the old songs. Taxi just went scrapped bc of label issues and marketing imo but I just cant eat the fact Gno flopped bc of the leak thats not 100% right. Dua Lipa rereleased her album with one leaked song so... why cant charli do that u know? Her label should be doing something at least. They're not even doing that much for 1999

I see ur point tho ppl should be interested in her next move and forget about the old songs. Taxi just went scrapped bc of label issues and marketing imo but I just cant eat the fact Gno flopped bc of the leak thats not 100% right. Dua Lipa rereleased her album with one leaked song so... why cant charli do that u know? Her label should be doing something at least. They're not even doing that much for 1999

I just think its selfish of fans to want old material when she's constantly making and releasing new music for us. And again I don't think she wanted Taxi to be released, HBHG was originally on the album ("the big collab" with will.i.am) but at the Exchange show it had been scrapped - surely the label wouldn't make that choice? 

And yeah maybe GNO flopped because there was no promo and no music video etc. But I do think the leak had a lot to do with its success - we had it a year prior! 

And the promo for 1999 has been much better, she's doing live performances and interviews again. The Rep tour. A music video! Damn, 2 music videos if you count the vertical video on spotify. its being added to lots of playlists and theres banners and ads for the song on spotify now. I don't think Taxi would get any of that cos it has no commercial appeal.

And Dua Lipa is a different case, her album was delayed numerous times until she got a big hit and then the promo started. So I don't get your point referencing her?