Fluorine

Charli XCX

Regarding her album... somewhere in the world, in true 90’s cartoon villain fashion, Charli is sitting high atop her active volcano island lair, having recently deployed her latest weapon of mass destruction “1999”, and planning world domination and her next troll... :toofunny:

The surrounding island and all its vegetation and inhabitants have been laid to waste, decimated by our powerful queen, while the volcano glistens in a shiny gloss and the top glows with a giant, flickering ”XCX World” blue and pink neon sign... the Taxi helicopter is patrolling around the island perimeter under a grey sky... :defeated: :defeated:

I mean, is this NOT Charli’s aesthetic? lol

You guys keep saying “CTMP wont connect with the gp and wont do well in 2019” but did any of you actuallt think 1999 was going to do this well? And imo, CTMP is much catchier than 1999.

this. can't believe the ctmp slander here lol. it's MILES better than 1999. an instant classic/hit..... the gp would eat it up.. it could become the national party anthem ffs..

You guys keep saying “CTMP wont connect with the gp and wont do well in 2019” but did any of you actuallt think 1999 was going to do this well? And imo, CTMP is much catchier than 1999.

Don’t care what anyone says, CTMP is a smash hit!

1999 has the nostalgic appeal which is why people are buying it. CTMP is a good song but it’s pretty throwaway for the GP. It would flop hard

Also it’s time we got the Tyni/Pete Tong versions of GNO

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

frequent Charli XCX producer SOPHIE was just nominated for a Grammy this morning for her debut album 'Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides' ! :defeated:  :defeated: 

To those new to Charli XCX's music, they have worked together on:

• Vroom Vroom EP {Vroom Vroom, Paradise, Trophy, Secret}
  • After the Afterparty
  • Roll With Me
  • Lipgloss
  • Out of My Head
  • No Angel
  • Girl's Night Out
  • XCX World (leaked album we're not supposed to know about) {Bounce, Good Girls, Can You Hear Me?, Down Like Whoa, Waterfall, Die 4, I Wanna B With U, Queen Lizzy}
  • Taxi
  • Round and Round
  • TKO
  • Whatcha Waitin' For? (Hey Boy Hey Girl)
  • Pop the Balloons

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

frequent Charli XCX producer SOPHIE was just nominated for a Grammy this morning for her debut album 'Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides' ! :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

Omg what category?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m