Fluorine

Charli XCX

its actually... good? better than the latest diplo productions tbh and a charli feature. I NEED IT

win win ft. Tove would like to have a word with you

Really. Spicy is utterly atrocious to say the least. Like...reeeally bad. If we get that next friday and BIOYL like a month later imma be SO pissed off

there was so much potential for this to be excellent .... the best part is literally when charli goes .. YEAH I’LL right before the drop. AND the cover art had me thinking we were getting something totally different sound-wise.

Its so fucking ugly? Like I didn’t know a song could be that bad?

The chorus is just.. what the fuck

Charli you really pushed BIOYL back for this? Trump WISHES he could hurt the LGBTQ community in such ways

SIS FOR REAL. i would die hard eat up even 3mins of Charly burping in autotune. but this....is just not it. a complete mess, from production, to structure to the drop. Charli wtf

win win ft. Tove would like to have a word with you

Really. Spicy is utterly atrocious to say the least. Like...reeeally bad. If we get that next friday and BIOYL like a month later imma be SO pissed off

Win Win is kinda meh Tove feat. Alesso is something

Win Win is kinda meh Tove feat. Alesso is something

i'm absolutely in love with it. Such an instant classic: classic Tove Loish depressed/sexy lyrics on a moody techno/house beat :flutter:  :bop: . Miles away from that generic tropical bop that was BTS

Does anyone know where I can listen to it? I missed it again :@ !!!

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request illegal download links to content set to be officially released for purchase or streaming.

I'm really disappointed in spicy I mean wtf is that post-drop? bring back the old version

I hope yall support Bioyl like we did with 1999 this Spicy feature is not the tea (even though i like it) but Bioyl needs to shine bigger and better

of course we will :flutter:

I hope yall support Bioyl like we did with 1999 this Spicy feature is not the tea (even though i like it) but Bioyl needs to shine bigger and better

i just hope that Lizzo is on the bridge and not in the 2nd verse :defeated: the last thing i want is another 1999 troye deal

lABVyGE.png