Fluorine

Charli XCX

This really isn’t a helpful answer but it would depend on what you would consider an outtake. Plenty of demos were recorded between Sucker and the XCX3 leak. Not all of them were meant for the album, and some were written in album sessions but never considered for the album. Vroom Vroom EP is entirely XCX3 outtakes but it was released and XCX3 wasn’t. Tracks like Rrring, Hate Myself For Loving You, When You Go Up(?), etc all leaked around the same time as the album but were meant to be features. So again its like completely up to you how you’d like to organize it.

Did When You Go Up leak?

I love Charli so much :defeated:

*regarding her post on IG*

The fact she can be so vulnerable & real despite the lyrical content of any song - that’s always been my favorite thing about Charli. Longtime fans know how genuine she is & how passionately she’s always felt about music + being an artist; she lives & breathes music, you can hear it in her energy when she’s singing. I just adore her & I know that I always will. :flutter: :crai:

14417469274.gif

I love it when Charli goes emo on socials. Obviously I hate the fact that she is feeling this way but looking at other artists socials, it can seem like their lives are perfect and so fun but seeing Charli not be afraid to be vulnerable and honest makes me feel so much better about not having the perfect life. It just makes me feel closer to her and like we share the same problems. I love her so much..

I'll probs end up regretting what I'm going to say but I kinda want her to put boom clap on the tour setlist  :flop:  :toofloppy:

for all i care she could put boom clap on the setlist but only if she revamps it, same for i love it