Fluorine

Charli XCX

I love that when the sipping bubbles part comes on you can hear the gays yell that little part and then stop after

OMG LOOOL THE STANS

I am not a full Taxi Stan™️ but the track is undeniably a great workout song

Taxi is always on my workout setlist

genuinely curious. what did umru do to make people hate him so much? aside from being pretentious, but anyone in the pc music group can be accused of that (including charli)

people just hate him cause he “copies” sophie’s style

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

genuinely curious. what did umru do to make people hate him so much? aside from being pretentious, but anyone in the pc music group can be accused of that (including charli)

literally nothing, I dont know where the hatred stems from lol

some people claim he uses Charli for attention and piggybacks her to promote his own music but I dont think that's true. I mean it's true that he gained a ton of publicity by working on Pop 2 but I dont think he's abused that at all. He barely ever talks about Charli unless he's playing a show with her or something which has happened a handful of times

If Charli didnt like him she wouldnt have to work with him, but she's continued to work with him so clearly she's ok with him

I think it's fine if people find him annoying or pretentious or just dont like his music. But people have some hatred of him that I dont understand lol. whatever

Because he doesn't like/stream BIOYL. 

lol but yeah BFY didn't like him and he mention that he harrassed charli to work with him and like what other ppl say, using her for clout. If i remembered correctly. Anyways I feel like its one of those Bjork x Arca situations (I love Arca) (not really similar but i love bringing Bjork up)

Because he doesn't like/stream BIOYL. 

lol but yeah BFY didn't like him and he mention that he harrassed charli to work with him and like what other ppl say, using her for clout. If i remembered correctly. Anyways I feel like its one of those Bjork x Arca situations (I love Arca) (not really similar but i love bringing Bjork up)

what's the tea on bjork x arca? aren't they friends?