Fluorine

Charli XCX

I've seen a lot of ppl calling umru a rat. lol. What has he done? Is he just generally annoying on twitter or did he actually do something to get cancelled?

nothing, I think people find him generally annoying or maybe they dont like his music or both

afaik he hasn't done anything like that, nothing remotely objectionable or bad, so idk why ppl are calling him a rat

I think his tweets are funny lol

I need help from my fellow audiophiles

I'm dying to listen to Pop 2 in 24-bit quality (for starters, is far better than the regular 16-bit lossless files from the actual CD... if only there was one on sale) and I found that many sites sell it 

https://www.onkyomusic.com/US/artist/charli-xcx/release/pop-2-explicit-7200338 

BUT I'm unable to purchase it on my country :( does anyone already have it? Already bought the album on iTunes but this is something I truly want to enjoy in all it's 24-bit lossless glory (specially Track 10 and Backseat)

i would buy it if i had super amazing out of this world earphones but i don't so what's the point  :deadbanana:

I'm dying to listen to Pop 2 in 24-bit quality (for starters, is far better than the regular 16-bit lossless files from the actual CD... if only there was one on sale) and I found that many sites sell it

BUT I'm unable to purchase it on my country :( does anyone already have it? Already bought the album on iTunes but this is something I truly want to enjoy in all it's 24-bit lossless glory (specially Track 10 and Backseat)

I don’t want to burst your bubble or seem like a d*ck, but studies have shown that the human ear literally cannot tell the difference.

Could someone help making a page about the cancelled XCXWORLD https://xcx-world.fandom.com/wiki/XCX_World

I have no clue where ur sources are from but it's highly unlikely PTB is an outtake and I think 100 was meant for another project

Can I just say.... the silence from this forum over the BIOYL MV is so.... deafening....

It's......... not that good......... like the visuals are good but they don't fit the era or song in my opinion and it doesn't have any replay value

Also I've concluded Lizzo's verse in that song wasn't even meant for BIOYL since that shit literally is so irrelevant to the song

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

don't bother wasting money on this shit, it's MQA, the actual 16/44.1 files are superior

Can I just say.... the silence from this forum over the BIOYL MV is so.... deafening....

It’s not bad but the visuals are so random??

BIOYL video is so good and it speaks to me on so many levels! Definitely her best mv for me… It’s like Love by Lana but for freaks and queer people  :flutter:  and I like the song so much more bc of that mv

BIOYL video is so good and it speaks to me on so many levels! Definitely her best mv for me… It’s like Love by Lana but for freaks and queer people  :flutter:  and I like the song so much more bc of that mv

Love the implication that Lana centres straight people in her mv

First post here, been reading LB since 2017, it's Guido from Italy ;)

Is it just me or the BIOYL video reminds me of: