Fluorine

Charli XCX

That Brooke Candy song feat Charli comes out July 2nd. Not sure if we had the release date yet or not.

saw her ig posts but on the face interview it says july 17? 

https://theface.com/music/the-real-deal-an-honest-interview-with-brooke-candy?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-thefacemagazine&utm_content=later-2582681&utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram

Popcrave posted the cover art + July 2 on their twitter (which suspects me to believe jesse st. john dm’d them previously and told them to post it a week in advance under Brooke’s twitter)

giphy.gif

I have a question, @BFY, Do you know who produced I Wanna Be With U?

I'm guessing AG.

CTMP = Invisible Men
GNO, GG, NA, Taxi, CYHM = Sophie
Bounce = Sophie + AG + Diplo
DLW = Bloodpop + Sophie
IWBWU = AG
Queen Lizzy = Will I Am + Sophie
Die 4 + Waterfall + ATAP = Stargate

I'm guessing AG.

CTMP = Invisible Men
DLW = Bloodpop + Sophie
IWBWU = AG

it can't be ag alone bc that drop it's sophie's

Her hair and makeup always look terrible when those twins style it. She needs to drop them and hire someone talented asap

i personally love the bangs but i'm over the pink/red-ish tips 

and i 1000% agree on the makeup

at least hannah was the photographer

I'm guessing AG.

CTMP = Invisible Men
DLW = Bloodpop + Sophie
IWBWU = AG

IWBWU = Sophie

Die 4/ATAP  = Star + Sophie (in all fairness Sophie contributes literally a few stems to die 4)

I'm guessing AG.

CTMP = Invisible Men

DLW = Bloodpop + Sophie

IWBWU = AG

NA was first produced by Invisible Men (theres even a lost demo of it) then queen Sophie saved the production and made a bop and then Invisible Men reworked the song and thats the bop we have released ♡

I still feel pissed off by the fact this song was paid dust

Popcrave posted the cover art + July 2 on their twitter (which suspects me to believe jesse st. john dm’d them previously and told them to post it a week in advance under Brooke’s twitter)

did you save the cover art?

I need help from my fellow audiophiles

I'm dying to listen to Pop 2 in 24-bit quality (for starters, is far better than the regular 16-bit lossless files from the actual CD... if only there was one on sale) and I found that many sites sell it 

https://www.onkyomusic.com/US/artist/charli-xcx/release/pop-2-explicit-7200338 

BUT I'm unable to purchase it on my country :( does anyone already have it? Already bought the album on iTunes but this is something I truly want to enjoy in all it's 24-bit lossless glory (specially Track 10 and Backseat)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm dying to listen to Pop 2 in 24-bit quality (for starters, is far better than the regular 16-bit lossless files from the actual CD... if only there was one on sale) and I found that many sites sell it 

BUT I'm unable to purchase it on my country :( does anyone already have it? Already bought the album on iTunes but this is something I truly want to enjoy in all it's 24-bit lossless glory (specially Track 10 and Backseat)

the difference from 16bit - 24bit is minimal (for regular human ears) sis u have to have super ears I think I can almost feel the difference also but its so minimal... I have the flac 16bit and it sounds good enough tho. Good luck trying to find it I know its hard to find the 24bit version of these albums it depends a lot from the producer who makes the final encoding (Sophie for example always encodes her released songs in 24bit + she does an amazing job mastering them which for me is more important than the 24bit depth itself) However if u have a good mastering + 24bit file then wow its heavenly

no one should harass umru because he's a attention whore and he loves when people calls him out bc it's giving him attention

just like lucy liu is amazing? hell yeah

but we shouldn't be feeding his ego like abombnd said, he's a trashy ass person, a literal rat

someone just go and hack him  :teehee:

I've seen a lot of ppl calling umru a rat. lol. What has he done? Is he just generally annoying on twitter or did he actually do something to get cancelled?

currently dont have money to purchase it T.T but omg thanks for sharing this amazing site! 

all my FLACs are from CD's so they are all 16 bit, i never knew about 24bit lol