Fluorine

Charli XCX

what's the tea on bjork x arca? aren't they friends?

oh yeah they have IMMENSE love for one another. Bjork fans just hate that Arca works with Bjork, specially on the Utopia album. Bjork had ask Arca to appear in her "Arisen my Senses" MV and some of her fans FLIPPED. Bjork had to publicly state that she was the one who invited Arca and the reasons why it made sense to invite her lol

he literally used party party to sell that stupid USB stick ( got it stems too)

which neither were actually usable as he fucked up all the files.

oh i totally forgot about this, he was party party baiting us

he literally used party party to sell that stupid USB stick ( got it stems too)

which neither were actually usable as he fucked up all the files.

yea I remember BFY saying he was a troll & possibly made some homophobic remarks on twitter?? But I don’t entirely remember. I questioned the ErrMoo hate a few months ago & BFY explained it pretty well. Trolling a fanbase.. not a smart move! :rip:

@@Vulnicura Arca RUINED Utopia! The lack of melodies.. the complete nosedive in quality from Vulnicura to Utopia....... Arca had way too much involvement in the production, it was just overkill. Lol sorry to get off topic but I was so disappointed with Utopia.

14417469274.gif

Whoever attends umru’s live sets, can y’all have the courtesy to shut the fuck up while Lucy Liu is playing and record the whole song kamsskakjs

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Imagine if just like lucy liu is featured on charlie's angels soundtrack

a dream... literally a dream (but i'm kinda afraid of Charli soundtrack's song since Bricks didn't see the light of the day)

Whoever attends umru’s live sets, can y’all have the courtesy to shut the fuck up while Lucy Liu is playing and record the whole song kamsskakjs

Literally what was posted is the whole song! Maybe missing 1 or 2 lines but it didn’t go on for very long!

where has umru ever been homophobic lol. he used to get asked a lot if he was gay and was always clear that he wasn’t but was very inspired by the lgbtq community and is an ally

i feel like the hate stems from people being jealous that he went from being a fan to getting to work with charli, who clearly doesn’t mind working with him as she continues to do so.

also his production is nothing like sophie’s besides metallic noises and he has literally talked before about trying to steer away from that because of people’s accusations