Fluorine

Charli XCX

BIOYL is a great pop song and I get that you all think anything melodic is generic but that Dylan Brady remix aint it I’m sorry.

Omg nooo I love the original so much and I'm glad she released it, i just think the remix fits the album better. I still listen to the original quite a lot tho

god i love charli .... WHO ELSE was going to make an album like this she really does IT every single time. we have the straight pop songs, experimental classics, and the pc music in the eighties songs literally so next level

okay so upon first listen I love it over all. my only critique would be that there isnt much diversity in sound when it comes to the solo charli songs 

fave tracks:

gone

next level charli

cross you out 

silver cross

click

thoughts.

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Silver Cross is my least favorite of the new songs... Hopefully it grows on me, I’m not really feeling it

omg i think this is the song i’ve played most out of the new songs. it sounds like a different take on Roll WIth Me. praying she performs it on tour. i already knows it’s most underrated track on the album

This is fucking amazing. I'm basically in tears. It's everything I needed from Charles and co. I just added in "Focus", "No Angel", "Party Party", and "5 In the Morning" and moved the tracklist around a bit on a playlist and it's even more expansive. As is though, it's pretty fucking fantastic. "Click" is going to go off on tour and "Official" is the type of song from Charli I never knew I needed. We stan the queen of quality.

This is fucking amazing. I'm basically in tears. It's everything I needed from Charles and co. I just added in "Focus", "No Angel", "Party Party", and "5 In the Morning" and moved the tracklist around a bit on a playlist and it's even more expansive. As is though, it's pretty fucking fantastic. "Click" is going to go off on tour and "Official" is the type of song from Charli I never knew I needed. We stan the queen of quality.

None of those songs have any business being on Choli. There's no way they actually fit in with all the other tracks.  Maybe if most of the album sounded like 1999 or BIOYL, but it doesn't.  

Curious bc im going to make my own tracklist once it comes out in my country but...

Where would you put each song on the track-list? (Obviously NLC first, and probably 2099 last still)

I don't think there's a need to reorder it, it has a really decent flow to it already.

Curious bc im going to make my own tracklist once it comes out in my country but...

Where would you put each song on the track-list? (Obviously NLC first, and probably 2099 last still)

Honestly I was thinking of a concept like the first half of the album is her most “pop” and starts with 1999, then the second half of the album starts with NLC and ends with 2099

Which is like... she starts the album as pop as she can and works her way through 2099 (the future of pop music)

Like she’s taking us on a tour of what pop music could be... idk I really dig this concept but she clearly had no idea on how to reorganise the songs lol

edit: this would make 1999 actually make sense