Fluorine

Charli XCX

Curious bc im going to make my own tracklist once it comes out in my country but...

Where would you put each song on the track-list? (Obviously NLC first, and probably 2099 last still)

i like most of the tracklist, but i think that 1999 (EASYFUN Remix) after Cross You Out is better than the original one

Click > BIOYL (Dylan Brady Remix) > Thoughts > Warm is the next thing that i've changed

the rest of the track orders is cool for me

Honestly I was thinking of a concept like the first half of the album is her most “pop” and starts with 1999, then the second half of the album starts with NLC and ends with 2099

Which is like... she starts the album as pop as she can and works her way through 2099 (the future of pop music)

Like she’s taking us on a tour of what pop music could be... idk I really dig this concept but she clearly had no idea on how to reorganise the songs lol

I love this idea tbh

i'm listening to the album and tommy's part is so wtf :rip: it's not bad but i didn't like it at all

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i like most of the tracklist, but i think that 1999 (EASYFUN Remix) after Cross You Out is better than the original one

Click > BIOYL (Dylan Brady Remix) > Thoughts > Warm is the next thing that i've changed

the rest of the track orders is cool for me

I would replace 1999 with the Easyfun remix if it had Charli's first verse in it. 

Here’s how I would rearrange it

Concept: Charli is revolutionising pop music and is taking us on a tour of what pop music could be

Ends the first half and she has shown what pop music is now, then NLC introduces the second part, which is the future of pop

The song starts with 1999 (her childhood and when toddlers were having anal sex) and ends with 2099, the future of pop music

1. 1999

2. Blame It On Your Love

3. Silver Cross

4. I Don’t Wanna Know

5. White Mercedes

6. Official

7. Warm

8. Next Level Charli

9. Cross You Out

10. Thoughts

11. Gone

12. Click

13. Shake It

14. February 2017

15. 2099

Here’s how I would rearrange it

Concept: Charli is revolutionising pop music and is taking us on a tour of what pop music could be

Ends the first half and she has shown what pop music is now, then NLC introduces the second part, which is the future of pop

The song starts with 1999 (her childhood and when toddlers were having anal sex) and ends with 2099, the future of pop music

1. 1999

2. Blame It On Your Love

3. Silver Cross

4. I Don’t Wanna Know

5. White Mercedes

6. Official

7. Warm

8. Next Level Charli

9. Cross You Out

10. Thoughts

11. Gone

12. Click

13. Shake It

14. February 2017

15. 2099

I LITERALLY SCREAMED :rollin: :crai:

14417469274.gif

None of those songs have any business being on Choli. There's no way they actually fit in with all the other tracks.  Maybe if most of the album sounded like 1999 or BIOYL, but it doesn't.  

I mean I'm diggin it so... NA fits fine next to "1999", 5ITM sounds nice after "Click", "Focus" is good after "Official", and "Party Party" works well after "Shake It". At minimum, I'd argue that "Focus" and 5ITM both fit the album just fine. But you do you sis.  :popcorn: It's a bop either way.

the intro for shake it it's my favorite when the beat comes in before big freedia's verse is just wow

ᵢ ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ᵢ ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ᵢ ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ooh

I ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ I ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ₐₗₗ ₒₙ YoU

Ỉ̵̝ ̷̤̔s̵͈̚h̵̺̋a̶̫̓k̷̯̉è̷̢ ̸͖͆i̶͚͌t̴̠̋ ̵̩̄Ị̷́ ̸̠̀s̴̰̒ḧ̶͚́ȁ̷̦k̸̖̏e̵͉͋ ̴̤́i̸̖̿t̸̤́ ̷̲͊I̴͖͝ ̵̫̓ș̶̈́h̷̲͘ã̶̢k̸̬̀e̷̬͆ ̶͈́ǐ̸̖ẗ̸̖ ̷̭̅O̶͇̕Ò̶̼H̶͇͑

(que heavy panting)

XPo3CNC.jpg