Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'all do know that if the leaks didn't happen and XCX World was possibly released it wouldn't even be like the leaked tracklist right? We'd have Boys & BIOYL on it and "fan favorite" Taxi wouldn't even be included. 

From December 2016 interview:

That's so wild, I was really under the impression that Taxi was meant for the album.  Thanks for the info!

Look, I understand that XCX World is dead, I'm okay with that, but I wasn't around to ask this question...

Those that added Boys to XCX World, where did you put it? I can't find a good spot for it.

Yea it sounds exactly like Issues

AHHHH Yes! Thank you  :)

I think I need to give this album a couple more listens because I’m not feeling some of the songs (mainly Click and Silver Cross... possibly Shake It?). Official is so warm and beautiful! I feel like I’m sinking into a cloud of sadness and sorrow and it reminds me of going on a walk with my ex at a beach and how it felt so strange... like we knew things were gonna end between us. The new production on w**** m******* is ok.. I prefer the demo version more but I still stan w**** m*******! NLC is really cute too and I’m glad the XCX tags were included :)

Edit: official, w**** m*******, and 022017 are gonna give me fucking depression and. I hate this but I’m living for this too

giphy.gif

The masterpost is still coming?

Yes sir.....I hope everyone is extremely hyped for this masterpost.

The only thing about it is, some files for some reason when they come in contact with apple music, it says the incorrect length of some songs. Like for bounce, it says its 6 minutes long.

Yes sir.....I hope everyone is extremely hyped for this masterpost.

More than hyped sis. Thanks for doing this!

P. S.: Anyone has a link to the Official demo (was It Types? Did It leak in full or just a snippet?) I didn't pay any attention to it)