Fluorine

Charli XCX

POP2 was clearly the blueprint for this record and that's a good thing...obviously it will never reach the IMMENSE highs of that record, but it's a solid, good record. 1999 and BIOYL need to be replaced by the Easyfun & Dylan remixes respectively though

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

POP2 was clearly the blueprint for this record and that's a good thing...obviously it will never reach the IMMENSE highs of that record, but it's a solid, good record. 1999 and BIOYL need to be replaced by the Easyfun & Dylan remixes respectively though

sadly it can't be done on spotify except by making a playlist.

can somebody link me a 320kbps easyfun remix?

Can everyone LET XCX WORLD GO??????????

Seriously give it a rest, Charli has moved on and so should we lmao.... What is the point of even comparing it to this album? Just like.... shut the fuck up and enjoy it? Ugh

FzytWEW.png

Dont bash me but Bounce would be an amazing bonus track with this album lol

Bounce is an amazing track in general hunny

Anyway all the Pop 2 haters saying how horrible Pop 2 was, how disconnected, messy, not cohesive... where they at sis??? Charli really has no business delivering us Pop 3 but she’s that generous...

I think this album has the perfect combination of Pop Tradicional way and Experimental - PC Style music, has features and solos, and all the album is better compared to any other one of this era, better than the Marina one, the Carly's, the Lana's and also the Taylor's... Cause all these great female artists released like experimental albums to their usual type of music they usually put out (not at all with Lana), I think Charli made it to the top and She deserves to be remembered for releasing this great album. It cannot be compared to XCX World cause: 1) It's a scrapped album, 2) It's never been properly out, 3) It has lot's of tracklists and we can't know for sure which one is the correct.

I think Charli is one of the most talented artists right now and from our generation and yeah! She uses autotune without denying it but she will never let down her fans, she is not the best female vocalist, but who cares? Madonna and Britney are also not the best vocalists and they are the Queen and Princess of Pop respectively, and they are more valued by their Stage skills for dancing and making the best shows out there... So as Charli! 

She writes most of her songs, and she speaks directly to her fans, she does not make generic music, she reveals to her Label just to give us what we want and what she thinks it's the best music for the world.

This album can be compared to N1A and Pop2 and I think it's the perfect combination of both of them, and Charli had take it to the NEXT LEVEL, She has made it so damn cool with the Featurings She choose, and also she decided to jump to the Latin wave of Music but not with the traditional Latin "reguettoners", She made it with Pabllo cause HE/SHE is Brazilian and entering to Brazil market is one of the best moves she can do to gain more fans in LATIN AMERICA, cause I think Brazilian fans are the most loyal fans in the world, once you gain them you will have them forever...

Also, I would love to hear some tropical - funky vibe music from Charli! 

So I think has made the best album this year, so emotional, so hard, so experimental, the best one!