Fluorine

Charli XCX

Shake It is terrible, the whole song is just Beat Down - Iggy Azealia and whoever “Big Freedia” is, the only way I’ll listen to it is if someone edits that crap out

Like, you're always complaining on here, shut up

Like, no I’m not, I’m just sharing my opinion like everyone else, don’t cry about it hun

theres literally nothing to hate about shake it tho......... 

ok listening shake it rn so

NLC - was worried cause they only changed the lyrics but its actually an highlight. super exciting

CLICK - i wasn't really THAT MUCH feeling it till Tommy's verse, the outro is WTFFF i love that shit

THOUGHTS - i looooove it, the melody, the mood and the hyper autotuned adlibs at the end sent me 

WHITE MERCEDES - laughing at ya'll thinking this would've been the best one. but a giaaaant improvement from the demo

I DONT WANNA KNOW - i guess it's the "worst" one along with the super out of place 1999. not feeling it at all  CRJ All That little sister i love it on second listen lol

SILVER CROSS - i hardly remember it  already lol but i liked it k i'm dumb, i loved it this is hit material

OFFICIAL - gosh this production is walmart compared to types that was soo moody and warm. but i'm totally feeling the lyrics rn so yey

SHAKE IT - i don't hate it, very XXXTC, the production is dope but it leads to nowhere, i was waitng fo an explosion, but we all know that's pc music's thing :creep:

in conclusion: AOTY

I’m not going to lie this is definitely not the best. N1A>POP2>Charli

Next Level Charli & Shake it>>>>

Pre released collaborations were all meh to me but Cross You Out is now my favourite pre released collab.

I don’t know... I really hate to complain but I just peaked at N1A again and it’s a masterpiece. The collabs flow great while still letting you enjoy Charli and the album itself. I think with POP2 it began getting messier with the collabs. I’m not saying the songs are horrible, I love that she gets to work with all these people, I’m probably just crazy and thinking too much lol.

Anyways back to bopping, bye.

So did Charli make an album thats better than XCX World?

That’s kind of a hard question, XCX World is such a good album for so many reasons

I haven’t listened to it in full yet, the songs do sound good but there’s nothing tying them together tbh, it’s more like Pop 3 (which i love don’t get me wrong) whereas XCX World just sounded like a full on concept