Fluorine

Charli XCX

you guys really go through all this trouble to listen to a song half a day early?

it takes 3 minutes sis

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Spill more tea girl I'm hyped

Whats Shake It like? NLC? WM.... the other solo tracks I can't wait any longer

Next Level Charli, Click and Shake It are my trinity. Next Level Charli is the same as Big Bratt as in it’s one long repeating (I think) rap, but she wasn’t lying when she said it’s the Angels anthem. There’s one lyric like “turn the volume up in your bedroom! put your hands up and scream!” There’s a quality about the song that makes you want to be with your best friends and live life lol! Layered harmonies and Charli XCX tags at the end

I posted this about Shake It earlier:

It goes Freedia, Cupcakke, Brooke and then Pablo. Charli is speaking the hook in between all of the different verses. Pablo’s verse starts with an English intro before going back into Spanish/Portuguese (I’m not sure which she speaks!) but it’s really cool with hard drums and has a crazy outro before going to the Shake It chorus.

Silver Cross and Official/Types are my favourite solo tracks. White Mercedes is cute but I think I prefer the old production!

Next Level Charli, Click and Shake It are my trinity. Next Level Charli is the same as Big Bratt as in it’s one long repeating (I think) rap, but she wasn’t lying when she said it’s the Angels anthem. There’s one lyric like “turn the volume up in your bedroom! put your hands up and scream!” There’s a quality about the song that makes you want to be with your best friends and live life lol! Layered harmonies and Charli XCX tags at the end

I posted this about Shake It earlier:

Silver Cross and Official/Types are my favourite solo tracks. White Mercedes is cute but I think I prefer the old production!

Does shake it repeat shake it like I got it?

Does shake it repeat shake it like I got it?

Charli’s sings/says the hook at the start and in between each artist’s verse. It doesn’t ever get as manic as I Got It, but it has some sort of different distortion and effect on each time along with each artist doing the hook aswell!

Charli’s sings/says the hook at the start and in between each artist’s verse. It doesn’t ever get as manic as I Got It, but it has some sort of different distortion and effect on each time along with each artist doing the hook aswell!

Does it have the same (more of a?) party-banger vibe than I Got It production wise? - like I love I Got It I was just hoping for Shake It to be like I Got It gone wild 

Does it have the same (more of a?) party-banger vibe than I Got It production wise? - like I love I Got It I was just hoping for Shake It to be like I Got It gone wild

I’d say it’s definitely still a party banger! The instrumental on the verses goes wild! But then it’ll switch to Charli in this slinky auto tune vocals. I’m imagining the music video as an insane asylum switching between all the inmates rooms haha! It definitely has a SOPHIE feel to it in terms of Pots and Pans lmao