Fluorine

Charli XCX

This page has been so active and there have been so many people reading this forum since Sunday wtf is going on... is it bc of Charli-eve? 

Also I've been highkey trying to subliminally get my followers on IG to listen to Charli XCX by posting revealing pictures of myself on instastories with Charli XCX songs playing in the background and I've converted 2 of my followers to listen to Feb 2017!! THE IMPACT!

giphy.gif

This page has been so active and there have been so many people reading this forum since Sunday wtf is going on... is it bc of Charli-eve? 

Also I've been highkey trying to subliminally get my followers on IG to listen to Charli XCX by posting revealing pictures of myself on instastories with Charli XCX songs playing in the background and I've converted 2 of my followers to listen to Feb 2017!! THE IMPACT!

LOL QUEEN! I posted a video of me lipsynching 2099 and I sent messages of pictures of myself with Charli songs LOL

generated from https://talktotransformer.com/

Charli XCX announces pregnancy with Troye Sivan

The British singer is the latest high-profile star to officially get pregnant, which she announced on Instagram on Wednesday, September 11.

"It's been a long journey from here to now, and I'm excited to share that I am pregnant with a baby girl. It was the right time, right place and right love. The good news is that we're all happy for her," the pop star captioned a picture of her and husband, musician Troye Sivan, with an ultrasound of her daughter.

PHOTOS: The Stars Who Had Babies

In addition to soon becoming a mother, the 27-year-old is also a superstar at her own label, Vroom Vroom. Her future pop smash "2099" is set to make it's official music video debut on Tuesday.
IMG_20190910_160833.jpg?width=240&height

:P

Just now realized that my preorder got cancelled a week after I originally ordered her.... cute. Anybody know of any online retailers that will be shipping the album out in a timely manner? Warner website is being homophobic and not processing my payment

animation1.gif

I am so excited. A whole album cycle, I am screaming. This has been like 4 years in the making, I am so happy I could cry.

Yes! We’re getting all these music videos and single covers and physical albums and promo and performances and photo shoots plus a full headlining tour! Let’s take a moment to appreciate this because wow it’s been a long time coming and we love to see it!

Next Level Charli - it is Big Bratt by AG and Charli is rapping in the same way on the original track and her vocal is reminding me of the way she says

“Bad boy make a bad girl” in Blame It On U from N1A

Click - The snippet I was sent was very tame in that it’s Charli just low key spitting on top of a plodding beat like from the snippet from her IG story.

I Don’t Wanna Know - I’m not sure what to say about this snippet but it’s exactly like Charli said. Autotune reciting and a synth-y beat.

White Mercedes - Drums on the chorus and it’s a guitar riff on the verse.

Silver Cross - I kind of got True Romance vibes from this snippet in a ILY2 way. Lyrics are: I’ll never you let you go! You know! Head on my chest! A silver cross!

Official - The slowest song on the record. Kick Drum and I think it’s an organ like Synth?

Shake It - I was really surprised with the snippet because I was expected a banger from the get go but we hear a breathy auto tune pant from Charli and then Big Freedia comes on with this nuts EDM rapid bounce beat.

I just wanted to clarify that I actually got Official and I Don’t Wanna Know mixed up earlier. I wasn’t sent a snippet of Official but I’ve heard it now! I don’t know what Types is so I don’t know how to confirm it!

EDIT: Looked up the Types snippet and it is official!