Fluorine

Charli XCX

I like the alternative cover but I’d rather have charli retire from being a singer forever than having to go through urban outfitters’s international shipping

Omg. Just got the notification it shipped! Kinda wish I'd ordered the package with the CD, but I'm hoping I can get the vinyl signed. I'm pleasantly shocked nothing has leaked. I'm so hyped about hearing it on Friday!

another night of praying for no angel to be on the setlist...

She was working on a ton of merch with the words NO ANGEL on them. I don’t see how she wouldn’t include it on the setlist tbh

But I am super curious to see what else she includes. She has soo many songs! Like will she keep her radio hits? Include fan favorites? Will she forget N1A exists again? I feel like she’ll focus mostly on Pop2 and Charli though. 9 days til tour starts and we find out!

She was working on a ton of merch with the words NO ANGEL on them. I don’t see how she wouldn’t include it on the setlist tbh

But I am super curious to see what else she includes. She has soo many songs! Like will she keep her radio hits? Include fan favorites? Will she forget N1A exists again? I feel like she’ll focus mostly on Pop2 and Charli though. 9 days til tour starts and we find out!

i'm betting on Charli making different setlists as the tour goes on

i'm also cheering for Charli to bring back some songs of TR like Grins and You Ha Ha Ha

I can't believe we're actually getting the album tomorrow like..it hasn't hit properly that we're getting her first REAL album in so long phew.

gays I know y'all are impatient but please don't leak it can y'all just let charli have ONE flawless drama free release? especially when this probably means so much to her and she's had some anxiety around releasing this record...there's plently of things y'all can do in ur spare time like sleep, douche or stream babygirl by legendary recording artist charli xcx. Also shout out to the og members of this thread it's been a ride y'all 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I would love for Roll With Me and Delicious to get an outing  - I honestly don't think the radio hits will - she only played them at very GP based festivals - we gon pray

i love how there is not one person who is actually adhering to their own country's legal release date for this album. tonight, we are all new zealanders

just remember not to request links guys! lots of warnings have been handed out lately for that. just a reminder. :kiss3:

14417469274.gif