Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y’all are gonna lose your minds when you hear Kim on Click! The production is unreal

It’s like when Nicki Minaj made the best verse on Monster by Kanye West lol

BTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Song of the Year is coming :defeated:

I can’t even imagine how awesome it’s gonna sound

She LITERALLY saved the best for last. Music PEAKED with this song.

What about Silver Cross? Is it a banger? Is it No Angel 2.0?

It is a banger! It’s NO No Angel but it’s is catchy. It’s almost a N1A and Pop 2 track hybrid to me!

does anyone know the best way to stream legally through spotify NZ? i tried using hola vpn once and it didn't work!

I just used NordVPN. Also, I wasn't aware you can only change the country within the first 2 weeks of your basic spotify account or something. Created a new account and it worked like a charm!

yall have to create a NEW account while the VPN is active in NZ. then it should work

You caught me while editing lol

How long do I need to keep the VPN active tho? Will it automatically revert back to my country or can I delete my VPN account so I'm not paying for it lol

You caught me while editing lol

How long do I need to keep the VPN active tho? Will it automatically revert back to my country or can I delete my VPN account so I'm not paying for it lol

from what i've experienced, it will work for a week or two after you turn the VPN off but it will eventually revert to whatever country you're living in if you leave it off too long.

xMcVPI7.jpg

from what i've experienced, it will work for a week or two after you turn the VPN off but it will eventually revert to whatever country you're living in if you leave it off too long.

Boooooo. Thanks for the info!