Fluorine

Charli XCX

you guys really go through all this trouble to listen to a song half a day early?

I wanna jam out on my way to and from work tomorrow lol. Also, idk what time zone you're in, but for me it would be 8am tomorrow when it drops in NZ. Once I got it figured out, it was super easy tbh. I just didn't know that it had to be changed within a certain time frame.

someone give me instructions for the VPN pleeeeease

I used NordVPN app. Your spotify account has to be premium, or within 2 weeks of creation if basic. Pick NZ as your country in the VPN app, go to spotify.com and edit your profile. Choose country and it should pop up for you. Then save :)

I used NordVPN app. Your spotify account has to be premium, or within 2 weeks of creation if basic. Pick NZ as your country in the VPN app, go to spotify.com and edit your profile. Choose country and it should pop up for you. Then save :)

your account doesnt have to be premium lol, ive had a free spotify account for years bc i mainly use apple music and it works just fine with a vpn whenever i need to change it to another country

all other instructions are correct though

your account doesnt have to be premium lol, ive had a free spotify account for years bc i mainly use apple music and it works just fine with a vpn whenever i need to change it to another country

all other instructions are correct though

Weird. It wouldn't let me change my original account that I've had less than a year, but would let me change the one I created last week. And it says so on the spotify website...

Edit: wow... idk wtf. Maybe my other vpn app before was tripping, but now I can change my old one. Apparently you can only USE the other country feature for 2 weeks on basic. Then it reverts back.

Weird. It wouldn't let me change my original account that I've had less than a year, but would let me change the one I created last week. And it says so on the spotify website...

weird yeah, literally have had mine for years but am still able to change the country when using a vpn 

weird yeah, literally have had mine for years but am still able to change the country when using a vpn

Apparently my original VPN app didn't work so when I read the instructions on the spotify site, I misread it. You're right. It just means you can listen in another country for up to 2 weeks on basic.

Hennyways, I'm so stoked to wake up to the album tomorrow!

did tr leak ? i honestly don’t remember but there was only two unheard songs on it so i guess they could have leaked and i wouldn’t have remembered

iirc true romance didn't leak, and also the whole "two unheard songs on it" thing is also not entirely true - no one had ever heard or expected the grins intro into nuclear seasons, lock you up had only ever been played in full live besides the little demo clip on heartbreaks & earthquakes, the album version of set me free was totally different from the demos of "feel my pain" that we had (album sampler version 4 lyfe btw), we had never heard the album version of so far away i don't think, just the demo from heartbreaks & earthquakes (and to this day has never performed it live), and i think the same was true for how can i??? 

i dont remember entirely but there's a lil xcx history lesson for you mixtape kids

X----into me, into you----X