Fluorine

Charli XCX

The production on Shake It is INSANE. Each artist really kills it. It’s similar to I Got It in that it switches up for every different different artist and soundscapes between left and right. Next Level Charli, Click and Shake It are literally impeccable and are gonna go OFF live.

The production on Shake It is INSANE. Each artist really kills it. It’s similar to I Got It in that it switches up for every different different artist and soundscapes between left and right. Next Level Charli, Click and Shake It are literally impeccable and are gonna go OFF live.

Describe Pabllo’s verse please

Describe Pabllo’s verse please

It goes Freedia, Cupcakke, Brooke and then Pablo. Charli is speaking the hook in between all of the different verses. Pablo’s verse starts with an English intro before going back into Spanish/Portuguese (I’m not sure which she speaks!) but it’s really cool with hard drums and has a crazy outro before going to the Shake It chorus.

It goes Freedia, Cupcakke, Brooke and then Pablo. Charli is speaking the hook in between all of the different verses. Pablo’s verse starts with an English intro before going back into Spanish/Portuguese (I’m not sure which she speaks!) but it’s really cool with hard drums and has a crazy outro before going to the Shake It chorus.

can you tell us about thoughts?? have u heard that one yet??

I haven't really cared for this era but the new Charli + Troye song is really good! I'm pretty surprised because I didn't really like 1999 and this is a great improvement in my eyes. It reminds me of a darker version of Hannah Diamond's "The Ending"!! 

sgopYhV.gif

can you tell us about thoughts?? have u heard that one yet??

It’s a sad emo bop! The synths go up and down with the melody! She’s singing in this almost Jamaican? accent that makes her sound like a man with the heavy auto tune lol!

Lyrics:

Driving round Hollywood

I can only think about you!

Ever lasting pain and

it weighs on my body, it’s you!

It’s a sad emo bop! The synths go up and down with the melody! She’s singing in this almost Jamaican? accent that makes her sound like a man with the heavy auto tune lol!

Lyrics:

Driving round Hollywood

Ever lasting pain and

Queen of rhyming you with you

I’m gonna take some honorary huffs of my poppers while listening thru Charli for the first time... it’s what our queen would want. Also RIP to the XCXpoppers that Charli was smart enough not to make, unfortunately. :poordat:

14417469274.gif

Lyrics:

Driving round Hollywood

Ever lasting pain and

thanks for the reviews, and for not leaking the album either!!! really excited for this, so happy she’s finally getting the release she deserves

Y’all are gonna lose your minds when you hear Kim on Click! The production is unreal

It’s like when Nicki Minaj made the best verse on Monster by Kanye West lol

Song of the Year is coming :defeated:

I can’t even imagine how awesome it’s gonna sound

14417469274.gif