Fluorine

Charli XCX

The gays choosing not to leak Charli suffer from extreme internalised homophobia and I pray for them everyday

I really don’t understand why you don’t want Charli to have just ONE album campaign run smoothly. It’s literally coming tmrw like ????? I’m so grateful this album hasn’t leaked. It’s like a modern miracle that it hasn’t, lol.

14417469274.gif

same instrumental as well?

the original 2017 demo starts off with a faux guitar followed by rushing bells layered behind silky backing vocals. 'types' was some remix that they wanted to release in 2018 but decided against. not sure what the final sounds like yet but let's hope it wasn't changed much  :toofunny:

the original 2017 demo starts off with a faux guitar followed by rushing bells layered behind silky backing vocals. 'types' was some remix that they wanted to release in 2018 but decided against. not sure what the final sounds like yet but let's hope it wasn't changed much :toofunny:

So was the 2018 version rewritten hence the new title? And was it a contender for the monthly singles or from a separate time?

I really don’t understand why you don’t want Charli to have just ONE album campaign run smoothly. It’s literally coming tmrw like ????? I’m so grateful this album hasn’t leaked. It’s like a modern miracle that it hasn’t, lol.

I get what you’re saying but honestly tracks leaking 2 days before release isnt really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things and I can see why stans (who most likely preordered anyways) are impatient especially given that some people have the album already.

That being said I will be waiting until Friday to listen!

Tbh, the production on the snippet did seem a bit generic. As long as the melody is the same (bc its beautiful)

Yeah I’m praying they didnt cut new vocals for it

I get what you’re saying but honestly tracks leaking 2 days before release isnt really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things and I can see why stans (who most likely preordered anyways) are impatient especially given that some people have the album already.

That being said I will be waiting until Friday to listen!

Yeah I’m praying they didnt cut new vocals for it

I know it’s not a “big deal” but it’s still disrespectful to Charli. Especially considering how this album was delayed so many times, the least we could do as fans is let Charli release it on her own time since she’s given us so much music leading up to the album. I don’t get how it’s so difficult for everyone to be patient with the hundreds of Charli songs we have, also the million other artists you all could go listen to while you wait.

14417469274.gif

I know it’s not a “big deal” but it’s still disrespectful to Charli. Especially considering how this album was delayed so many times, the least we could do as fans is let Charli release it on her own time since she’s given us so much music leading up to the album. I don’t get how it’s so difficult for everyone to be patient with the hundreds of Charli songs we have, also the million other artists you all could go listen to while you wait.

I totally get what you’re saying, I just mean I get the logic of being impatient especially when the album js already out there.

I totally get what you’re saying, I just mean I get the logic of being impatient especially when the album js already out there.

Hey I fully understand being impatient - I’m a very impatient person lol. But I’ve tried to grow out of that over the years, and it honestly is really nice to listen to something at the intended time of release after you’ve had time to feel that impatient rush of adrenaline idk. For me personally, this album will be so much more exciting to listen to Friday because it didn’t leak weeks in advance like most albums these days, & because I’ve been anticipating this album for soooo long. Sept 13th felt so far away :teehee: when she announced the album, but here we are now!!! :flutter:

14417469274.gif

I hate sounding like an entitled crybaby (I mean Melanie stans) but I really just wanna listen to the damn album

Like, every major release this year has been leaked a few days prior and idk

It’s like stanning Azealia Banks, your mind knows it’s wrong but your heart knows it’s right