Fluorine

Charli XCX

Imagine thinking that a shitty piece of paper that could be ruined forever by a single drop of liquid, a fall to the floor or a scratch is better than a compact, waterproof and easily replaceable case tha, btw, it's even more cool and aesthetically pleasing. Or you drip money from every pore to replace the shittypacks each time it's ruined or you're delusional

if you manage to break a digipack by dropping it on the floor there's a fucking problem :deadbanana:

26 hours til the new zealand release and still no leaks. wow she really won this time

This week is cursed

Charli doesn’t leak

Azealia releases a new album

What then?? Katy Perry comes out with a good song?

Guys, I don't think Silver Cross is the Jam City collab. A French journal (which is, btw, slandering Charli) attributed all the merits to A.G. for Silver Cross in a review.

https://next.liberation.fr/musique/2019/09/08/charli-xcx-creve-l-exces_1750026

The extract when it deals with Silver Cross says the following:

"But if the brilliant British [A. G. Cook] indeed works miracles in CharliThoughts, Silver Cross and mostly Official, with its stacking of cascading crystalline notes, are dreams of impacted, preposterous, always powerful pop high-tech —"

Guys, I don't think Silver Cross is the Jam City collab. A French journal (which is, btw, slandering Charli) attributed all the merits to A.G. for Silver Cross in a review.

https://next.liberation.fr/musique/2019/09/08/charli-xcx-creve-l-exces_1750026

The extract when it deals with Silver Cross says the following:

"But if the brilliant British [A. G. Cook] indeed works miracles in CharliThoughts, Silver Cross and mostly Official, with its stacking of cascading crystalline notes, are dreams of impacted, preposterous, always powerful pop high-tech —"

It’s been said many times but if Silver Cross is the Jam City collab isn’t going to be the lyrics and melody ONLY

Charli didn’t recognise the production when she saw the video on Twitter so if anything it’s just the vocals we’re getting

Imagine thinking that a shitty piece of paper that could be ruined forever by a single drop of liquid, a fall to the floor or a scratch is better than a compact, waterproof and easily replaceable case tha, btw, it's even more cool and aesthetically pleasing. Or you drip money from every pore to replace the shittypacks each time it's ruined or you're delusional

What type of fresh hell are you putting your digipacks through? Are you using them as coasters? Tossing them like frisbees?

What type of fresh hell are you putting your digipacks through? Are you using them as coasters? Tossing them like frisbees?

Oh but mine are all safe and doing well. But i can't take 'em with me on a car trip (my parents's doesn't have a modern sound system) without having anxiety that something might ruin them. Also, the froot one...never moved it since I bought it ,except for cleaning the dust and all it's edges got slightly ruined. 

Let's be real, jewel cases>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>digipacks

go to lecce its being sold

:lmao:

L'ITALIA CHE FINALMENTE SI FA VALERE ED È LA PRIMA A LEAKKARE, YAAAASS