Fluorine

Charli XCX

Considering LIZ opened for her on the True Romance tour and was in the Breaking Up music video, yes

interesting. I thought liz was more recent bc ive really only heard about her this year. my bad! does she have any lps out?

:bitchfight:

interesting. I thought liz was more recent bc ive really only heard about her this year. my bad! does she have any lps out?

She has 2 EPs, a mixtape (most songs cut short), and a bunch of singles. Most of her discography isn't on streaming or iTunes. 

This copy is from the store whos selling online, maybe the owner of it took the picture, nobody bought and received the copy yet

ok lets not spread negativity girlies! 

gentle reminder since we’re at the top of this page - if the album leaks early, do not ask for links, & do not post links! If you post a link I’m gonna flag your account without a second thought. That means you won’t be able to post anymore. So please do not spread links if they surface. :)

14417469274.gif

Hot take: 2099 is gonna be a BOP :fabcat:

UGH, my impact :defeated:

calling it now that 2099 will be the weakest track off the whole record

Y’all I can’t believe we’re getting 2099 next, why tf! I can already tell it’s gonna be the worst song on Charli!

we've literally heard it though and it's trash

LOLOL it’s almost as if y’all were baselessly shitting on a song that you haven’t even heard yet :oic2:

gentle reminder since we’re at the top of this page - if the album leaks early, do not ask for links, & do not post links! If you post a link I’m gonna flag your account without a second thought. That means you won’t be able to post anymore. So please do not spread links if they surface. :)

but please notify it cause hoes busy!