Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't want it to leak, I just really want someone w/ the album to do a track-by-track review to keep me perched for its release  :hooker:

Somebody with taste tho, I don't trust a N1A stan to review it 

so I caved & listened to 2099 and it’s OK... definitely her weakest album finale.. but I DID enjoy the Sucker throwback w/ the heartbeats + flatline. The production was cute but I wish there was a prominent melody throughout, it would’ve made the song memorable.

14417469274.gif

i just want someone to confirm there is a booklet on the physical with artworks for Click and Shake It

i really need to see Kim, Tommy, Pabllo, Cupcakke, Brooke and Big Freedia with 3D wires on their faces  :fabcat:

i just want someone to confirm there is a booklet on the physical with artworks for Click and Shake It

i really need to see Kim, Tommy, Pabllo, Cupcakke, Brooke and Big Freedia with 3D wires on their faces  :fabcat:

Hmm I doubt it as most of the artwork was shot very close to each single being released and the physical copies of album were most likely printed at least a month in advance. It would be a great idea though to have a booklet made up of the single covers (and covers for the songs which didn't get a single release). 

Warm has been stuck in my head for the past few days. I found the song forgettable at first but it turned into the most memorable song for me cause I rlly can't get it out of my head (dont)

Warm wasn’t as INYOURFACE as the other singles, so I think it flew under the radar.. but it has become one of my favorites. It’s so beautiful, & it somehow still bops even tho it’s a very light / ethereal song. I love love love when Charli is groaning in auto tune lol..

WHY WHY WHYYYYAAAHHH AHH AH risk it allll :crai:

14417469274.gif

New review in

"But the coolest parts of the album are when Charli XCX goes to the next level, like on “Click” and “Shake It,” which aren’t really songs as much as they are robots stuck in a blender and left in a monsoon."

"Charli XCX has heard the future and has bookended her album with it. The first song — "Next Level Charli" — is either just one long chorus or lacks one, a signal of what may happen in this Spotify era. "

"Charli XCX has heard the future and has bookended her album with it. The first song — "Next Level Charli" — is either just one long chorus or lacks one, a signal of what may happen in this Spotify era. "

idk if i should be worried or excited 

qfrWuBl.png