Fluorine

Charli XCX

The only thing that I can't wrap my head around w this album is how none of it fits together. Like it's REALLY bothering. 

E.g. Silver Cross makes Shake It look like a M E S S. It literally is a mess, but if was placed amongst similar sounding tracks it would pass as being experimental etc but it just sticks out like a sore thumb. 

I think she really tried to recreate Pop 2 but Pop 2 was actually cohesive. I guess you could argue this album just shows how diverse she is and that she can literally do any sound really, which is good. But idk its just a problem for me.

Overall, its nice to finally get an album from her and you can tell these songs obviously mean so much to her and show her personality completely. You cant really compare it to xcxworld because I feel like she was probably at a different time in her life.

Standouts: NLC, Click, Silver Cross, White Mercedes

Can everyone LET XCX WORLD GO??????????

Seriously give it a rest, Charli has moved on and so should we lmao.... What is the point of even comparing it to this album? Just like.... shut the fuck up and enjoy it? Ugh

lmao literally... they begged and begged for more PC charli and they finally got it and they wanna cry that xcx world (which sounds oudated now) is better i have to laugh

Um okay???? I Don't Wanna Know is amazing???????? Wow okay wow 

Y’all should give the album like a week...

I was kinda like “ehh” about “Cross You Out” at first but now? I can’t get it out of my head.

Agreed, same with 2099 for me, when I listened for the first time I was like what the fuck is this mess but now I can see it is a masterpiece

FzytWEW.png

Y’all should give the album like a week...

I was kinda like “ehh” about “Cross You Out” at first but now? I can’t get it out of my head.

This. I don’t how people are already comparing Charli to XCX World, True Romance and Sucker.