Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charlotte Aitchison has some nice songs, but I believe she uses autotune too much in her singing.

Anyway, the fans seem to like it, but she has potential to become even better than what she is now.

Literally what is wrong with auto tune?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Charlotte Aitchison has some nice songs, but I believe she uses autotune too much in her singing.

Anyway, the fans seem to like it, but she has potential to become even better than what she is now.

It's not a big deal I mean I love how autotune makes her voice dynamic

Autotune is kind of the point of her music. I would compare her use of it to K*nye. I'm so sick of people thinking Autotune = bad, lazy, disguise to can't sing when in reality it is being used as an enhancement 

One thing about We Are Born to Play is, where did the 320 kbps posted here come from? Is it even true 320 quality? Youtube audio is only 192 kbps so that's the actual quality then it couldn't have been converted.

That file isn't 320 kbps at all. And it's possible to rip audio off of YouTube that's higher than 192 kbps. You just need to use the right website. The highest quality you can get of this song is about 249 kbps. 

The fake 320 kbps file:
Screenshot-20200115-113459.jpg

The highest quality you can get until it releases: 249 kbps and reaches 20khz like a proper HQ file should. YouTube encodes audio in 48000 Hz rather than 44100 Hz so the spek graph is scaled up to 24khz instead of 22khz. 

Screenshot-20200115-113442.jpg

I'd post the link to the proper HQ file but I believe that would be against the rules as the song is highly likely getting released to streaming soon. 

That file isn't 320 kbps at all. And it's possible to rip audio off of YouTube that's higher than 192 kbps. You just need to use the right website. The highest quality you can get of this song is about 249 kbps. 

The fake 320 kbps file:
Screenshot-20200115-113459.jpg

The highest quality you can get until it releases: 249 kbps and reaches 20khz like a proper HQ file should. YouTube encodes audio in 48000 Hz rather than 44100 Hz so the spek graph is scaled up to 24khz instead of 22khz. 

Screenshot-20200115-113442.jpg

I'd post the link to the proper HQ file but I believe that would be against the rules as the song is highly likely getting released to streaming soon. 

Ah I see. I don't currently have access to the programs I'd use to check so I thought I'd ask. Ty! I'll remove it from the masterpost then lmao

XPo3CNC.jpg

That file isn't 320 kbps at all. And it's possible to rip audio off of YouTube that's higher than 192 kbps. You just need to use the right website.

I think this website has a good ripping service but I think its not the same as u mentioned tho

... well if one day u could share the tool/website I'll be happy

https://mp3-youtube.download/pt/secure-online-converter